Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭apache

Just home! It took 4 hours and €195. Never again. I think I might go back to short.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis 👀👀👀👀

• Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭apache

It's pure madness. Looks great but **** that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Note to self: get outside and get some sun 🌞

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mrs G and me decamped to Costa del Salthill, cans in the grass, rubbish bag an all like good normal people

• Advertisement

Is it blue sky there ? Is here, but I'm stuck in work, will get out soon.

Blue sky, nice breeze it's great to get it before crowds descend tomorrow

Had 2 home made beef burgers for dinner. Nice!😜

Have zero energy now.💤

Listening to a robin singing and sparrows chirping. And traffic. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love your posts about the birds . I do the same here , watch them feeding and listen to the chatter from them . Simple things ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table....was gonna order a 14" pizza for the chicks from the Supers but to get it delivered was gonna cost me €24.......feck me but it's expensive out there 🙄🙄🙄🙄

They're getting toasties 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Waiting on my seemingly never ending wash to finish . It should have been finished ages ago but still hear water sloshing around. . So much for hanging them out on the good day

Every morning and evening the same, have seeded wax balls out for them too.

We are nothing without kindness I often think. Sorry, I mean up man u 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Eldest minion made her confirmation yesterday. So finally have the house back together and am chilling on the couch. Knackered.

Watching telly , and though my eyes are tired no sleep . Soon though

Right, tea, then work.

Just realised today is Friday. Too much **** going on for me to register time in my brain these days..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Break time at the coalface 🙌🙌

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

My brain went to a completely different place when I read “seeded wax balls”.

Says a lot more about me than you, of course.

I went there too 😆

Made me think of this ... 😅😅😅

• Advertisement

There is a church nearby and when the bells rings for the angelus, all the dogs around start howling like they are really feeling it. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Alfie is the same with the angelus on the tv, I’m assuming his original owner used to watch it. I like to watch it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Stand off here this morning between OH and BLUE, he came to wake me up and wasn’t impressed when OH ordered him off the bed, snarling, growling and barking. I know that that we are only 3 months into this and the battle has to continue. This is the last trait that we need to get out of him.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just finished up here at my home office, another week’s work done.

Off swimming now and them my regular Friday AA meeting via Zoom at 7.30pm.

Wishing all you Wherers a great weekend! 😎👍👍🌈

You should be ashamed of yourself , barking at your OH 😷

Working week over. Dinner then veg out. Luckily it has rained so that garden can wait for its first cut of the year. Hopefully lawnmower still works. Have Monday booked off for appointments etc.

Watching tv and starting the weekend with a beer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Friday G&T and fish and chips for me.

Looks like I’ll have to put in a few hours over the weekend… boss asked me if he was going mad as he couldn’t find some documents we asked him to review but truth is I haven’t finished them, so they’re still in my private files. I’m hoping to finish and upload them over weekend and helpfully show him where they are and laugh together about how he missed them when they were there all along 😉

and hope he isn’t one of the wherers on this thread! 😱

• Advertisement

I’ve decided on my weekend plans. Absolutely F-all except clearing this house out.

Advertisement