Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

av a good weekend j@utis 😊

might try tackle ye Wolves racecarde meself - getting on for bedtime now 😃

jockey weren't too hard on Seasett - who was prolly too far back anyhow to mount a decent challenge

keep eye out for nxt time this 'orse is out

might stay up for @Kempton 8.30

Swaffham Bulbeck ~2s aint never raced beyond 14fs on the flat, chance 3/4 place lays @ ~1/2 & ~3/10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Nothing too adventurous today:

5:30 Apache Spark 11/4

6:00 Port Nior 9/2

8:30 Cicely 9/1

I've got no time for explanations, GL with your selections today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pheromonetty

Plumpton

2:05 Doyannie

4:24 Forest Jump ew

Punchestown

3:07 Changing the Rules

• Advertisement

Winner winner chi... x2 and a placer for a desert.

a few e/w in last Cheltenham

RAPPER 14/1 , COEUR SEREIN 40/1 , SLIPWAY 40/1 , DEFI BLEU 50/1 , ROYAL THIEF 14/1 , ANIGHTINLAMBOURN 20/1 , DIDERO VALLIS 40/1

one at Chelmsford

CREME DE CACAO 8/1 EW

:)

another Cheltenham race , and another rake a picks 😂 😓 😄

Tomorrow, Friday 17th March

Cheltenham - Soft-good to soft in places

2.10 County Hurdle

most books currently going 6 places a fifth ye odds; likely be a few going 7 places on the morrow

not overly enthused about the two Fame And Glorys at top of market: WPM's Hunters Yarn ~5/1, won a maiden h'dle on soft/soft to heavy, but it weren't in a great time, and the horse is far from proven at this level; and he's never contested any race even close to the level of competiveness as this one. his lto and 2nd win from three goes over the sticks, on better ground, was in a goodish ground race ran in a slow time. have to leave off

JP's Filey Bay ~ 6/1 is in form having won two from three since going to Emmet Mullins' yard; altho they were ran on good or close to good ground. the price and lack of form on soft is enough to put me off

I'll go €2 ew on most the picks below, with no massive expectation, but hopeful that at least one looks to have a live chance coming to the last 😊

SHARJAH 8/1 WIN , WINTER FOG 16/1 EW , FIRST STREET 16/1 EW , AUCUNRISQUE 25/1 EW , HIGHWAY ONE O TWO 33/1 EW , MILKWOOD 33/1 EW , PEMBROKE 7/1 EW

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MBW

Thanks for CREME DE CACAO 8/1 tip 👍

Paul Nolan's SANDORE CLEGANE 16/1 will do me each way in Albert Bartlett 2,50

AHOY SENOR 20/1 EW in Gold Cup 3.30

Mark Walsh retains faith (or maybe he didn't have a choice 😃) in last year's winner ELIMAY 20/1 in Mares' Chase 4.50. hasn't won since then, but first-time cheekpieces might perk her up a bit. should like the soft ground also, and is proven over track and trip. another one for an each way shot

AU FLEURON 25/1 is a suspect jumper, but if it's a rare occasion he don't make any errors, then last year's seventh would have solid place claims, at least, here. each way on Gordon's beast in a race named after Gordy's hero, Martin Pipe, in Martin Pipe 5.30

g'l

• Advertisement

cheers @MBW ,

that was a comfortable win tbs on Creme De Cacao. nice price, wins easy and never in much doubt really. nice to get one like that a'ight 🤣🤣 😁

8.15 Newcastle

SEAGRAVE FOX 4/1 WIN. won over 7f at Southwell and Newcastle - good enough for me

Along with course & distance winner, Abbey's Dream ~9/1, the selection is also a possible leader here. Magicdollar ~5/1, will probably find the seven furlong trip too sharp, but should be staying on into one of the minor places

the well supported Engelbert ~ evs, looks to me to have a question over whether he can stay the 7furlongs trip - having being campaigned exclusively over 6furlongs to date; and with three others in race what look assured at this trip, and Engelbert being by Havana Grey, i'll chance laying Engelbert for 2/3 places later on, when there's more of a market on the race on le exchange - perhaps offering ~1/2 for the two, and ~1/4 for the three places

g'l

chance ROI MAGE 10/3 WIN 3,50 DR

has a chance going back to last year's win in this fixture

paper/current favourite Longhouse Poet ~15/8, is probably the best of these on a good day, but his last two runs leaves him with a lot of questions to answer

just the win on Roi Mage for me here tho

g'l

7.00 Wolves

proper tough race to assess formwise

pen landed on ASIAN QUEEN 12/1 EW

g'l

3.25 Warwick

INTERNE DE SIVOLA 7/1 EW

g'lk

7.45 Ncs

MERCURIUS POWER 33/1 EW

gl

8.15 Ncs

ANOTHER ANGEL 16/1 EW , MEWS HOUSE 16/1 EW

7,30 wolves

chance Saffie on LADY BIANCA @ 25/1 EW

g'l

no good Lady Bianca - never in contention from an unusual held-up out back ride :(

early drift told tale i guess; but will keep the lightly-raced Osborne horse in mind for another time ats

8,30 Wolves

go with another drifter here: CONNIE R 25s EW & also BUACHAILL 8/1 WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭standardg60

Connie R, Book of Verse and Ballet Blanc ew for me here, very strange market.

• Advertisement

some early picks for weekend in ye ''cavalry charge'' 'andicaps at Donny

Saturday 1st April

Doncaster - Soft-heavy in places

THE GATEKEEPER 10/1 WIN/EW NAP , TITIAN 14/1 EW , HARSWELL DUKE 12/1 EW , MERCURIUS POWER 33/1 EW

AWAAL 5/1 WIN NB , WITCH HUNTER 40/1 EW , EMPIRESTATEOFMIND 18/1 EW

likely do all these, and mebbe a few each way doubles too, on the day - when more places are on offer

g'lk

Dundalk 8,30

hit and hope job - will go with THATBOATHASSAILED 80/1 EW, on just her 6th start. lto ~7length 9th over course and distance was a massive improvement on her four previous runs; plus Dylan Browne McMonagle takes over from the inexperienced app, C Geerdharry, which may see the filly [hopefully 🙏] put up bold showing

7,50 Newcastle CUSTARD THE DRAGON EW 50/1

g'l

8,20 Newcastle

majority of the field have solid place claims - hard to find the likeliest looking one tho, so chanced on a somewhat overpriced looking one on his first run for new stable and back again on the all weather, in shape of HENERY HAWK 33/1 EW

g'l

no good the picks :(

Wolves

7,o'c AUTUMN ANGEL WIN 9/2

7,30 CARIAD WIN 7/2

gl

4.30 Ripon COCKALORUM 7/1 EW

former CD winner, can go well after an absence. have him as an 11/2 shot, meself.

4.50 Kilbeggan

UP AND OUT 8/1 EW

shouldn't be too far away on this decent ground

gl :)

Two great calls today, well done. Anything for chelsmford later?

• Advertisement

ta j@utis ☺️

went for a walk there after them races. didn't look at Chelmsford at all. not gonna neither - cheaper watchin snooker 😄

Advertisement