Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeless watch channel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

Having read through all that nonsense, as far as I'm concerned it has to be one person... Someone that loves 2 wheels and taking pictures in front of the sundial in the Botanic Gardens!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

In dont think so. Wasn't our self propelled friend much more passive aggressive and far less overtly aggressive, also never took him for the 9 hour Tim Write livestream type.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,684 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Looks like he'll do a video on movements soon. Might be alright to watch. Just had to share this screenshot. Hint: look at the number of views 😁

His videos have been verbal bowel movements for ages. Listening to him breathlessly and solemnly declare his love for details of movement that he learned about the day before is too much for any man to take.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭893bet

Boring wanker. Half the video prob be on zero west watches finishing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Anyone watch his last vid on the explorer? I was interested as like the watch but the absolute shite coming out of him is unbearable.

Even his facts are wrong , claiming the explorer is the last rolex only available in SS and how the sub has “lost its way “ over the years and became two tone.It’s been available in two tone for near 40 year now .It’s very much car crash Tv for me

I see Oisin has now fallen out with Alex (I ain’t trying to spell his last name but the the watch maker that used appear on Paul T and Spenser).

Oisin in typical “catty” fashion has taken it with huge class……lol…….quote

“as soon as I understood what Alex was like loads of people contacted me saying he is at best an average watch mender”.

Someone falling out with one other person is one thing. But someone falling out with pretty much everybody else and you know where the problem is...

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

He's now streaming his dinners! Had to laugh at that. He could stand to lose a few pounds if I'm going to be rude about it, although he is potentially handsome.

Just lonely is all and nobody to share his life with except his ever dwindling internet nerd following. Seems to push away people that get to know him. Life is pretty grim for him, doesnt seem to have anything going on in his life at all.

• Advertisement

Agree but you didn’t reply to the important part of that comment .Should we assume Fitz doesn’t find Oisin potentially handsome ??

I think he should get out of the streaming thing for one, it has limited fan appeal and it needs new content which like or not, watches rarely provides. It starts to look like a heavy and repetitive drunk quickly, albeit in beautiful surroundings. I am being rude, so forgive me, but the condescending attitude he has expressed makes me feel like it's fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,426 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Ditto, although in the spirit of Óisin's taste for the finer things? You could perhaps chance having a posh **** in the spirit decadent debauchery 😉

Edit

Well fúck Boards.ie and it's nanny state swear filter!

It blocked "wánk" in the link above, so here with zero subtlety is the attempted punchline 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭jefferson73

I'm in the minioity here for sure, but to offer my opinion i enjoy his videos, think he's a very articulate and talented videographer. Also i get a strong sense that loylaty is fundamental to how he operates. i'm not looking for perfection in what he does and if he makes mistakes in either his watch explanations or mid live stream its not a show stopper. I wish him the best with what he does and unsterstand that like life content, opinions and stances evolve over time, its just being human.

That was the general consensus for the first couple of pages of this discussion but the more of the real him that shows through the harder it is to enjoy his videos.As you say , opinions and stances evolve over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭jefferson73

As soon as i posted i was thinking wonder if this will age well, anyway lets wait and see.

I used to think he was a pretty cool dude...now not so much. My advice is stop watching him now while you still enjoy his content. Only disappointment awaits.

Do you think any of Oisin's fans experience a hands free orgasm while viewing his streams? That's really getting down into the nitty-gritty of things in the watch world.

• Advertisement

I found a happy (no not ending) medium. We all know he is a seriously flawed individual, but I can still enjoy some of his content. I avoid any live streams. Not his forte - to put it diplomatically.

His recent stream in Lisbon was actually funny from the little I saw. He was langered, drinking copiously, while complaining about a terrible hangover from the night before. He also mentioned getting the shakes in the morning. He's a stewed prune!

He's in Ireland! His streams have been good, I'm enjoying his channel again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gabriel Swan

Just watch his recent Ireland video. Incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gabriel Swan

I reckon he does lurk here, but I am not he. I do envy his gold sub though...

I have not watched any watch related YouTube in at least 6 months.

It was part of my goal to reduce internet and phone use.

Didn’t work. Just watch other stuff instead.

I clicked on to watch it earlier to see if there was any bit of Ireland I haven’t seen that would be good for a weekend away.I made it exactly two minutes into it where he claimed his ancestors ruled the country and that was enough of his self importance for me .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,360 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

So you coincidentally signed up to a fresh account on boards.ie two days after he posts a video about being back in Ireland, singing his praise.

That's quite the coincidence indeed.

As an aisde, can you please do me a favour and stop bringing disrepute on our good name? Up until now it's been great stuff like legends of Tír Na nÓg and eternal youth. Now any time I hear my name mentioned in watch circles it's immediately negative!

Advertisement