Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seven Seater Electric Cars

• 10-04-2022 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

I am sure this has been asked before but just wondering what 7 seaters are available but more interesting what is planned to come out in near future. I have X5 and she is a thirsty beast so looking to replace at some stage in next 2-12months

Also have a company car coming up and will probably need to go 7 seater as well. Existing car is electric under company car scheme

So far what I have found

Nissan NV200 - available - awful looking thing and my wife would never drive it. She wouldn't drive the new Leaf so no chance

Merc EQQ - available - 70+k and it is quite compact inside. The "cheaper" model is on the long finger in terms of delivery but looks to be the best option at the moment

VW Buzz - 2023 - haven't seen pricing for 5 seater but 7 seater planned for next year. I love it, wife doesn't. The war is going to impact so I expect delays so might not hit stores till 2024

Tesla Model Y - 2023 - talked to Tesla and they have no idea when it will arrive, seen the Model Y the other day in town and looks smaller to the EQC so questionable. Delivery times and Tesla are terrible so probably 2024 as well

Peugeot/Citreon /Opel Zafrira-E - available - it's even sold on carzone as a bus so not really an option. Think it only has a 50kWh battery which is small for the size of it

Opel Combo-e - available? - was told it was a caddy can with windows by Misses. Which she probably isn't too far off. Seems cheap but every limited information on it.

Merc EQV - available - again more of a bus than a car.

I honestly think that is the range of electrics at the moment? as mentioned just wondering what else would be available now or coming soon that, thanks

Comments

Advertisement