Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Funnies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Our biggest stress point at the minute, head says healthy dinner, heart says pizza!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Dry January will be a challenge... im looking at the wine rack and it's calling my name right back at me...

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

May I remind everyone that you can't get more "Mediterranean diet" than pizza?

You're welcome.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Although o haven’t drank yet in January I do agree with this sentiments.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I've drank very little so far, but January's miserable enough without me putting a blanket ban on drink! It's already taken my Christmas films, Baileys and daytime naps. 😂

Haven't drank since getting home from holidays but won't lie am tempted to have a guinness or glass of wine tonight.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Heart won tonight and was lovely!

Havent drank since New Years Eve however if wanted to have one would. I don’t drink very much so rarely do the whole, ‘going dry for a month’ etc.

• Advertisement

Happy MID-January!!

How is it only half way through the month. I’ve worked 4 weeks already.

It needs to be looked into by someone!

I'm available for any tribunal required. My daily rate is €1K so very reasonable!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement

😂😂😂

Current feels!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he's copied on /var/spool/mail/root, so be good for goodness' sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Shamelessly borrowed from FB😀

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PaulT21

And so it began 😀 Only 6 months until the big day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

That was painful

• Advertisement

Replace Halloween with Christmas decorations and you’ll get my thoughts on august haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🙌🙌😂

Pretty much 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,538 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I suspect the calendar change month in this might be the wrong one for this forum

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkbK1SmO6Ei

This is definitely me. November 1st hello Christmas season haha

T-shirt

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm still not a morning person on December 25th! 😂

I feel like this should be illegal.

• Advertisement

Agreed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🙌🙌

I fell victim to this Irish guilt as well haha

• Advertisement

What the actual?

It’s almost time

I'd watch it

• Advertisement
Advertisement