Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Funnies

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yep

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Also sadly true

I think operation transformation starts soon 👀👀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Don't know if there are making me laugh or cry!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It's a mix of emotions 😂😂

• Advertisement

ChristmasFM bringing some much needed lols this morning.

Very true!!

Oh my god, that's so accurate!

We’ve all done it

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the funnies are on point these days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

As a last hurrah I had an entire tub of cookie dough ice-cream this evening, with a generous portion of Baileys poured over it, so let me know what day and time ye are thinking of for this walk. 😁

Well it will start in January and end in June 😂

There will be a nice mix of weathers- I like it. 😄

Live scenes

This also works for the months of the year with January replacing Monday and December replacing Sunday.

Life!!

So true!! Stupid gray January.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement

Our biggest stress point at the minute, head says healthy dinner, heart says pizza!

Dry January will be a challenge... im looking at the wine rack and it's calling my name right back at me...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

May I remind everyone that you can't get more "Mediterranean diet" than pizza?

You're welcome.

Although o haven’t drank yet in January I do agree with this sentiments.

I've drank very little so far, but January's miserable enough without me putting a blanket ban on drink! It's already taken my Christmas films, Baileys and daytime naps. 😂

Haven't drank since getting home from holidays but won't lie am tempted to have a guinness or glass of wine tonight.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Heart won tonight and was lovely!

Havent drank since New Years Eve however if wanted to have one would. I don’t drink very much so rarely do the whole, ‘going dry for a month’ etc.

• Advertisement

Happy MID-January!!

How is it only half way through the month. I’ve worked 4 weeks already.

Advertisement