Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food that could taste nice but you won’t try

Options
  • 31-01-2023 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

There’s a few everyday food items that I have never tasted before and I just can’t make myself try them. They could be really tasty for all I know but in my head, they’re gonna make me vomit if I put them anywhere near my mouth.

Bourbon biscuits - Don’t ask me why as I don’t know why. I love chocolate but I look at a bourbon and it doesn’t give me those “ooooh choccy” feelings.

Pot Noodles - If I’m at the kettle making a cuppa and you put a pot noodle on the counter and ask me to fill it with water, I’d flat out refuse. I ain’t going near one of those things. Mad thing is I will order noodles for my Chinese takeaway.

McDonalds hamburgers - I swear I have a genuine phobia of these. I’ll eat a McChicken sandwich and I’ll eat a hamburger from other places but if a McDonalds one was put up to my face, I’d faint. Totally irrational I know but this feeling is out of my control.

Am I a lonesome weirdo or does anyone else dislike a food item that they’ve not even tried before?

Comments

Advertisement