Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I make it clear it's just for physical needs?

Options
  • 17-01-2023 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I would like some female input on this matter. An ex of mine said she was still interested in me after some years, it was I who broke it up as I didn't want to be in a relationship back then and my mind hasn't changed, but we still remain very close and it's clear she would still finds me attractive. We're both not seeing anyone as far as I can tell, and I wouldn't mind upgrading to intimacy, as long as it's clear it wouldn't be a relationship. What would be the best way for me to explain to her we could give each other physical support of this matter if she wants, but not be dating? We already spend time together anyway.

Comments

Advertisement