Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-School 2023

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

With a 96 average too. She actually played well all week, will be hugely disappointed not to get a card. She needs to play the challenge tour this year to try and improve. There's no point just playing womens tour and exhibitions.

Great stuff from Slevin, he should have enough now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Jacques Labre into the quarters. On the verge of becoming first Frenchman winning a pdc tour card

Edit: confirmed tour card winner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Fallon Sherrock played well all week and it's just the fine margins that denied her, but she's a proven good player and just needs to continue to play higher standard games.

Brilliant comeback by Michael Flynn over Graham Hall to win 6-5 which keeps Hall beneath Slevin.

Keegan Brown is the first confirmed qualifier from the order of merit.

Slevin now facing Osborne.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Ronny Huybrechts finishes on 9 points and guaranteed a place.

John Henderson and Max Hopp both fail to retain their tour cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Ryan Harrington beaten so 7 points get a card.

Lee Evans, Adam Warner, Dylan Slevin and Stephen Burton all get places on the tour.

Dylan Slevin confirmed tour card holder.

Michael Flynn hammers Adam Hunt. Has a outside chance if he can get to semi final.

Rosney giving Andy Hamilton trouble

Unfortunately Flynn was hammered in his next match.

Slevin may even win this outright. Playing well enough to.

• Advertisement

Christian Perez of the philippines wins a tour card. Supposed to have turned down a place in bahrain to focus on Q-School

Adam Smith-Neale wins the tour final card.

Some achievement by Dylan Slevin to finish top of order of merit.

Keegan Brown was the only UK player to regain their tour card

Happy for Brown. Seems like a good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Have list of players from development and challenge tour who qualify for the UK open been officially announced? Saw a few lists on Twitter but nothing from an official source?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Not a fan of Browns usually but the way he handled defeat (and losing his card) at the WC’s, I’m happy to see him win his card back

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

https://www.dartsrankings.com/

Click on 'Secondary Tours' and you'll see that info

Not an official source as such but the person behind that site is always on the ball

edit: apologies I misunderstood your question, though u were looking for the tour card winners from those tours

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Richard Veenstra gets a tour card! Glad to see him finally breaking through to the big leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭TipsyMcStagge

Yes there's some controversy over Adam Smith-Neale seemingly he conned a load of people out of money for memorabilia online.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭thebronze14

Got to feel for Conan Whitehead. He would have gotten a card if he hadn't played the final day

That’s rough. On the flip side, Robbie Knops was going to go home instead of playing the final day but his missus persuaded him to play it and he won it outright.

• Advertisement

Advertisement