Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NRS12255 Clerical Officer Grade III HSE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 crescent101

@sunnyside21 thats not too bad, I thought it would’ve been longer. Thanks for your help & good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

@sunnyside21 did HSE have any problem with this? I am in a similar position, I got an email to send a template to a previous employer but I rang the manager and he said they cannot give references and that I’ll have to contact HR to get them to just give the dates I worked in the store. Hoping it won’t cause any issues for me

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

I got a phone call from the occupational health and they want me to go and get bloods done, they said it’s the standard procedure in their hospital. Has anyone else had to do this? Find it a bit strange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭I am me123

Anyone know when the next campaign for this role is most likely due to start?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Yes standard procedure for hospital workers. It's to check your vaccination status for measles, mumps, rubella, varicella zoster (chicken pox). You may need to be vaccinated for Hep B as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 kb100

I have got my interview result today, it says Im ranked 85th in Cork Supplementary panel 385 on National supplementary panel, What is this mean.. Why there is two different rankings?

Will I get a job offer with this ranks.. and why is this called Supplementary panel? Any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Hi has anyone in Meath being called to interview lately?

So you selected Cork as your county so you are 85 on that so it means 84 people are in front of you so if a job is sent to the panel if person number 80 goes for it and so do you because they are higher up they get the jobs..same goes for the national panel. Well done on your placing

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vjld0088

Advice anyone ? On final stage with recruitment but still have not been given contract and manager of department I will be starting with has emailed me to know can I start as soon as possible I have not given notice yet with my current employer as I was advised not to yet on all emails from recruitment . Has this happened with anyone else ? Just worried that new management might now have issue if I can’t give a start date for another three or four weeks to allow for enough notice with current work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭I am me123

When do these jobs usually recruit for new staff?

Missed this campaign unfortunately, and would be interested in applying for the next campaign.

Any general idea of when the next campaign should be?

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

I’ve applied for clerical office grade 3 in national orthopaedic hostipal cappagh. Anyone who works in a hospital as clerical staff what’s it like? Is is difficult/stressful job?

I’ve been working in retail/customer service jobs in the airport (daa) for the last 7+ years and looking to get out of shift work!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Lolagirl1

Hi this happened me, I was given a start date and 3days before I still had no contract. I contacted the national recruitment and they had the contract out to me within the day. They are very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Kas2010

Has anyone been offered anything in Wicklow yet?

Anyone working in this role know what it involves. What’s a typical day like?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 laurenmegan

Hi has Anyone who received an email on the 25th of November to say they got on the panel received any emails of jobs yet? I have not got any, but someone who I know was successful in July is getting loads so I am curious to see if they have started sending to the people who just got on the panel?

There is 11 people between myself and the person who was successful in the summer not sure if this has something to do with it.

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 12 blonde123

I was expecting to get EOI but I have got nothing yet.

Even though it does say the panel is live.. hopefully we should get EOI's shortly

I have an interview for this role. Has anyone worked in a hospital in HSE for Children’s Health Ireland as clerical officer or anyone who’s been in this role can tell me what’s it’s like? I don’t want anything to stressful as I want to get out of doing shift work!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GalwayMm08

Hi guys. Hoping someone can help as it’s difficult get info. Placed number 31 on the Galway County National Panel, haven’t heard anything yet regarding references/ pre employment checks. Does anyone know what my chances are of getting a job in Galway and what the demand is currently like? Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi no idea of chances, however I think the checks come after if You receive an EOI and You go for it and are successful. I got on the panel in November and am yet to receive an EOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Harvnacious

Same Im on the panel since November, got my first eoi today however it was for another county.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭barryos1505

Hi, does anyone know when this panel expires? Or when the Expressions of interest will stop being sent?

I have an interview for this role. Has anyone worked in a hospital in HSE for Children’s Health Ireland as clerical officer or anyone who’s been in this role can tell me what’s it’s like? I don’t want anything to stressful as I want to get out of doing shift work!

thanks

Does anyone know from past campaigns if there would be part time work offered? Evening and/or weekend work? I'm not looking for Monday to Friday, just wondering am I wasting my time holding out for a position that might not be there

Someone I know Is on the panel since July. Some part time has come up. That's what I am hoping for also. Not waisting your time it just dosnt come up as much as full time

Hi guys

Sorry I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread.

Just seen they have a new panel been formed.... Just wondering have many of you got jobs already or is the supplement panel a waste of time?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JackDuckworth89

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows the frequency of pay for a Clerical Officer employed directly by the HSE ?

Weekly / fortnightly or monthly or does in vary?

Thanks

Just wondering how your getting on in your new role? I'm starting a clerical officer role next month

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sunnyside21

Getting on really well. Really like the team I’m with, everyone very helpful. It’s a busy department but the work isn’t stressful and everyone works as a team so the duties are all shared. I’m well settled at this stage. All the best with your new job, I hope you settle in ok

• Advertisement

Advertisement