Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Tuskrus II - Revealify

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭tusk

The Polar express - Tom Hanks - 1 point for Johnboy

Notes:

ding ding ding. allll aboard. chucka chucka chucka. drummadrum drummadrum drummadrum. nice beats. oh, sounds a bit like a metalica song mixed with pink panther. ok now we're into a proper oliver twist level tune. trying to like it, but not really getting there.hmmmmm. the melody is catchy, but jaysus tom hanks should have sat this out. listening without the video gives you a different perspective. Chitty chitty bang bang vibes, without the charisma. let down tbh.

Which means Lizzo gets the trophy and 23 points for Post Malone and Swae Lee - Sunflower from SpiderMan Into the SpiderVerse

Notes:

jesus was spiderverse 4 years ago. that's mad. vibes from the get go. ey eyh. bouw bouw. oh the vocals are interesting. i love a bit of techvocals. the odd glitch and tweak. yeah this is very nice. I really like. i've heard of swae lee, but never actively listened. this will make me chek them out more. i like this a lot. i think this will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Trigger		22	22	44
    levar		23	16	39
    BJ		19	14	33
    Deja Boo	18	13	31
    Liz		7	23	30
    ShaneU		9	21	30
    Sawduck		21	8	29
    Irish Aris	17	9	26
    necro		6	19	25
    Kolido		10	15	25
    Rikand		11	12	23
    Fixxer		12	11	23
    Hopmer		1	20	21
    EN		3	18	21
    phatkev		15	6	21
    Jgf		20	1	21
    Mustang Shelly	16	4	20
    Baggly		2	17	19
    purp		13	5	18
    Speckle		14	3	17
    Osh		5	10	15
    Arghus		4	7	11
    Spook		8	2	10

New boards is crap for doing walrus. But hey, there yis are.

I may do round 3 in the next 16 months or so. Stay tuned, and congrats to trigs for taking top spot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,539 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Oh hey remember Walrus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

This was supposed to be my entry for the incredible drum track song (round 5??)😅

Cant remember what I selected for the track from an animated movie but it definitely wasnt this! Cant image do many animators going for the French death metal vibe🤣🤣

Advertisement