Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminal Minds *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matthew Gray Gubler is a big loss imho

• Registered Users Posts: 60,476 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Starts November 24 with two episodes, new release every Thursday until the mid-season finale on December 15.

Show returns on January 12, 2023 with the second half of the season, up to finale on February 9, 2023.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,376 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Looks a bit darker than usual

Yeah it's on a streaming platform now so maybe they will drop a few F bombs and show a bit more gory murders etc like SEAL Team has been since it moved to streaming.

Started last night

Good to see it back if only for a short run

It's darker. more adult aligned - good dose of swearing

This was very good. Great to have it back (and as a darker and grittier version, despite Penelope!)

Is it just me or has Joe Mantegna aged 10 years in the last 2-3 years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,925 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I knew we couldn't trust Matt Saracen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I enjoy that episode a lot, really like that its a bit darker. I thought Rossi looked kind of shook. It's good to have it back, looking forward to the rest of the season

Just checking, you know the second episode is out as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I watched episode 1 on a certain website and episode 2 wasn't uploaded

• Registered Users Posts: 24,011 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

At this stage the only person missing is Kevin Bacon 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 23,378 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'm impressed by how the team didn't seem to miss Reid. Thought his absence would have been a blow but thought it really worked!

On to episode 3 and Rossi's swearing is coming across very forced - lets drop an F bomb here just for the sake of it

Bit off putting if I'm honest

Well they are foreshadowing a death big time this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Found the new episodes on Disney+ - three uploaded so far

• Registered Users Posts: 32,326 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Finished episode 3.....still enjoying it.

It does help that Penelope is back as a full blown part of the team, plus Rossi has quit his mopping about. You would worry JJ is at risk....shown a fair bit of her and her husband...

The weakest parts are when it focuses on the Elias Volt personal life......I don't massively care if his daughter can go to private school...plus I think the bad boss guy is a pretty awful actor.

• Advertisement

Well damn that was a cliffhanger to leave it on till it returns on January 12th.

Yep. That is definitely a cliffhanger where swearing at the tv can be justified.

Especially after what happened poor Zelda. Sabrina will be distraught.

Either both survive or she's dead (or very badly wounded) - likely the latter considering the episode, like TWD always featuring a character you couldn't care less about for an whole episode to then kill them at the end

Criminal Minds: Evolution Renewed at Paramount+

Yes Matthew Gray Gubler is really needed back as Spencer Reid

Hopefully he comes back.

For the return episode, it was a great episode. I knew what the outcome of that for that cliffhanger was going to be, though. 🙂

Penelope isn't as annoying as usual this season either. They've made her a bit more three dimensional and likeable.

This week's episode was great. Good cliffhanger too.

A bit of a Game of Thrones vibe about the traveling though.

How are they all getting around so fast? 🙂

Finale next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,326 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Episode 9 (of evolution) overall I am enjoying the new series but this episode was a bit too flashback heavy for my liking (good last 20 minutes or so though)....hopefully episode 10 wraps the Sicarius thing up but I doubt it...too much to fit in...

Tyler...would he really not sneak up a bit closer before engaging? Errr did he not serve two tours in Afghanistan?!

I do like how they finally acknowledged Rossi's age....ha

Penelope should really be losing her job....along with Rossi (if he makes it)...when this is over.

How gullible is Elias Volts wife?!?

• Advertisement

Well after a strong season, that fizzled a little bit. Interesting ending though (even if I'm not sure that I understand it).

I assume Elias' network will be part of season 2 (and that person at the end is involved).

Advertisement