Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminal Minds *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 60,430 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

"He came into that room and started coming towards me. As he brushed past me, my foot came up and tapped him on the leg," Gibson said. "If I hadn't moved, he would have run into me. We had some choice words, for which I apologized the next day, and that was it. It was over. We shot the scene, I went home – and I never got to go back."

"It seems like they're trying to erase me from the show. That hurts. But I'm using this time to be with my kids, and I look forward to what's next," he says. "Maybe I'll do a comedy, or a play, or direct, or produce."

http://www.people.com/article/thomas-gibson-talks-firing-from-cbs-criminal-mind

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

"As he brushed past me, my foot came up and tapped him on the leg"

Sounds like something a bully would say to downplay his actions.

He really doesn't come across as a nice man.

I bet we'll next here Mandy Patinkin left because of Gibson not because the show was to violent.:pac:

Well the first episode has given them a way to get rid of Gibson in a fun way if they want.

• Advertisement

Well the first episode has given them a way to get rid of Gibson in a fun way if they want.

So that didn't happen. "Special assignment" and poof...

poof_usual_suspects.gif

... he was gone.

Good chemistry between Prentiss and Alvez. I think a shakeup is exactly what this show needed.

So witness protection for Hotch and Jack, I guess Gibson could return in the future

Did Rossi ever want to be boss, I kinda thought he was when Hotch was away, 2nd in command so to speak

http://tvline.com/2017/01/04/harold-perrineau-criminal-minds-season-12-cast/
    Harold Perrineau is joining in a major recurring role. The actor, will play Calvin Shaw, a former FBI agent incarcerated for killing one of his informants. Shaw has a run-in with a BAU agent and the team must determine whether he’s a friend or foe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Do we know when this will be back on RTE?

It seemed like there was only 5 or 6 episodes then poof nothing for months/weeks

• Advertisement

Daniel Henney of Criminal Minds Beyond Borders bringing his character Special Agent Matt Simmons to main show now spin off cancelled for season 13 as series regular

http://tvline.com/2017/06/20/criminal-minds-season-13-daniel-henney-cast-series-regular/

Starts back on Wednesday night the 27th in the States.

It finished season 12 on a great cliffhanger.

It starts on Monday October 16th at 9pm on Sky Living

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I watch at an American pace and it was a great cliffhanger and as a result a great season premiere to follow. Episode 2 was also very good seeing Simmonds settle into the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Joe Duffy.

Have rte given up showing it ?

I've merged the last few seasons into one thread.

Season 14 got off to a decent start (if not a bit anti-climactic).
    They have a clean slate for the season so hopefully they can build a decent arc.

I think this was the first episode where I cheered about something Garcia did. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Jj declaring her love for Reid after all this time. Wtf?

Final season kicks off next month on January 8th

It's all about JJ and Reid getting it on forget about killers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,332 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

When Hotch and Morgan left and Emily (never really liked the character) took over, the show lost a lot of the appeal to me. The Walker character was beyond terrible
    Adding in Reid being missing from many episodes and some throw away characters just removed all the charm from the show
    Add in to that the episodes suddenly became about getting everything wrong about the unsub and then suddenly solving the crime in the last 5 minutes of the show
    Now we have Reid lusting after JJ in the first episode when it was never about that but more being like sister/brother and barely anything about the unsub

The first 2 episodes were on last week and they were very very strong.
    I think this show could go out on a high, especially if they focus on Everett and sideline the Reid/JJ stuff.
    Reid's scenes with his mother were terrific too.

IMDB shows Everett in only
    episodes this season though...

• Advertisement

I'm not sure it is Prentiss or Brewster I don't like however I never warmed to that character at all and find her a pain the whole interaction with Rossi this week bugged me big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,003 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'm not sure it is Prentiss or Brewster I don't like however I never warmed to that character at all and find her a pain the whole interaction with Rossi this week bugged me big time.

It's her "monotone" that annoys me the most about. Even when she tries not to be authorative, she sounds authorative. I think she'd also make a good poker player.

Final season kicks off next month on January 8th

15 starts on Sky Witness on Monday February 10th at 9pm

Double episode series finale tonight co-written by Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Can we spoiler anything major for those of us watching along with the UK Sky as its only on episode 3 now

A decent send off the series with and a good way to show flashbacks and former unsubs and cast members.

Also RIP
    .....The Jet........
    not the original cast member I expected.

Damn you Coulson - you had me

Good finish to the series

I avoided that spoiler for a month. :o

Just caught up on the finale - it ended strongly (although with dodgy explosion CGI)

Criminal Minds Revival Snags 10-Episode Series Order at Paramount+

• Advertisement

Advertisement