Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers Journal Black Friday offer.

Options
  • 24-11-2022 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just had a Farmers Journal offer into email box....don't ever remember giving them it but anyway. Basically they are offering different deals for the year's subscription and to seal the deal their Sweetener is a pair of Dunlop Purofort wellies worth 85 euro for free.

I would only tend to buy the Journal when I know there is something of interest in it for me. Just wondering if you went for a year's subscription to it could you put it down as an expense for the taxman. Would imagine you can?.

Regarding the Dunlop Purofort Wellies.....had a pair a few years ago and found them a bit heavy to wear. What are peoples thoughts/experiences with them as a wellie?

Thanks for any feedback on my few questions.

Comments

Advertisement