Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭SomeDude

Anyone with any working codes? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭championc

Monopolies don't work with codes

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

I've no codes, but I booked my car into the green carpark. I've never heard of it before, it's beside the red car park and and it's cheaper.

Available for parking Friday to Mondays.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Booked in June for October with discount code for 275 for 2 weeks, checked yesterday and it was 30 euro cheaper. So cancelled and rebooked at lower price and didn't need a code, the original price in june was 310 i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭championc

Surely cheaper to find somewhere in Swords to park it and taxi to the airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

I've seen some comments about long wait times for the express green car park bus. Anyone ever used it? Thinking of booking it for an early morning Sunday flight so will be arriving at the car park around 4am.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭daithip

looking4parking 20% off code EMSUIE19.

This is not DAA car parks but most of the surrounding hotels

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Any DAA codes 'flying' about?😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

never got sorted seem hard to come across. ended up in holiday inn was pretty good service. 10euro a day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Craftylee

Not even a code for black friday - just shows how much of a monopoly DAA car parks have now

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭crinkley

I even got a code for Knock for 10% off was hoping dublin would follow suit but it’s such a moneymaker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Knock is always like that but lately flights from Knock were like 2-3 times more expensive than from Dublin Airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭cullenswood

What is Express Red like? Am weighing up the pro's and con's of whether to go Short Term A or Express Red for an over night trip. €56 v €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Express Red is ok, depending on what car park within Red you end up in - if you're in Y-Z then its a bit of a trek in/out but if you're in A-C then it's fine with buses every 10 minutes.

For me what it comes down to is the time I'll be arriving and time I'll be getting back - for an early morning flight I'd go for car park A and same if flight was back late and had to work the following day.

I can understand though. its quite hard to swallow €56 for overnight - €25 for red is pretty steep although clearly you are paying for 2 days as stay exceeds 24 hours - any way to tweak your times on the booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Thanks for that reply. Informative.

Yeah it's about 32 hours which is just that but too long to be chancing a 24 hour stay. Have done that before for a 26 hour stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

not parking related I know but Might be handy for anyone flying outa Dublin, not too sure about cork.

THELOOP.IE - EXTRA 10% OFF

Use the code below at theloop.ie checkout to get an extra 10% off when you spend €50 or more, before January 31 2023. You can shop online up to 90 days before you fly and collect your purchases. 

For full offer terms and conditions, click here.

Gift Offer Code: TheLoopGift22

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

DAA Red car park seems to be really cheap at the moment, got a week at the end of Jan for €63 (no promo code)

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭crinkley

Thanks a million I saved 20 euro for a week, end of February which I booked back in September

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Thank you .. 8.29/day for Red car park is not bad at all these days ( for Easter break) .. btw 17.56/day for the short term car parks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Any code for the clayton knocking around? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Keithp

Just took a guess on CLAYTON2023 and it took 10% off the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 thelankylad

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had a spare discount code for the lounges at Dublin airport?

I got an email before Christmas with one (as well as the loop discount code posted above) which I have already used, and they can only be used once.

So if anyone had a spare one that they are not using I would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭mburke

Any codes for parking (DAA) or for fast track ?

It looks like they are overpriced now badly. With code last week of March 111.60 vs DAA Blue 70.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Ya, booked blue myself, difference was as big as that though. Clayton has been cheaper the las 2-3 times I used them.

For me has been cheaper all the time after quickpark was closed and i like it more than DAA but less convenient to drive to(always wrong exit;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

looking to book parking for august and checking options, clayton are €137 using a code and dublin blue is only €92.50 which is really weird, last year im sure it was double the price for the blue because we went with clayton

The internet isn’t for everyone

Book now with blue, check in 2 months time or wait for discount code - when cheaper cancel and book again - I saved 10% this way on my March booking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Big Daddy Kane

I booked last year for 2 weeks in August (long term blue) cost me 160.0e, this year same dates it costs 85.00e! Good advice to book early and keep eye on this thread to pick up a code, you can cancel up-to 6 hours before entering carpark.

Advertisement