Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

I have problem with booking parking with Clayton - error 504 just before payment. Anyone else having the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭SomeDude

looking at parking for 6 days for the red long term carpark in mid September and it’s €104.50 for 6 days!

Do prices drop or is it only going up from this point? Also, does anyone have a promo code?!

Nothing for DAA. Clayton has LOYALTY10 which will give you 10% off but for september it was €200 more than DAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Any promo codes available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Indestructable

OverABarrel

It adds 10% on to the DAA car park prices.

Seriously though I haven't seen any codes in ages and the prices have gone mental. I miss Quickpark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I just booked (without a code) for the same 7 day trip I took last year (birthday event). It was just over 50% more expensive than this time last year, outrageous - it's not like their costs have gone up anywhere near that in that time frame. My October week last year and a 7 day trip this past may were the same price so these increases have come in since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

But, but, but what about the war in Ukraine???? Its like everything else, we are getting screwed left right and Centre and with no completion they can name there price and people have very little choice.

When did you book it last year? The sooner the better and then check, cancel, book again if cheaper.

Daylight robbery for a little over 2 days parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Any codes lads and lassies?

Trying to get organised for the summer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Stewball

I'm just back from a weekend away.

I was quoted a price of €62 in express red - add €65ish fuel costs up from the west and another €15 in tolls - minus return bus fare of €32.

Saving of about €110.

Goes to show how ridiculous/scandalous the price of owning a car in Ireland has become.

Only if you are going alone. I'm from Sligo so 3 of us going makes almost €100, we would have to also go to Dublin at around midnight instead of 3:00 to get to the airport at ~6AM. And return trip to Sligo can be a pain in the a** if your flight is late or later in the evening - you stuck till 6-7AM next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭crinkley

I always get the coach if I’m going for business, car parking at Galway coach station 12 euro a day (discount if you get the coach) 34 euro coach ticket. Alternatively Taxi in and out to Galway would be 50 each way.

two of us going next month Wednesday morning to Friday night. Car park 39 euro and I’ll save easily 3 hrs on commute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

Anyone have any codes or offers in nearby hotels. Booked flights for Feb on Friday, checked 3 days parking on Friday it was €36 never booked it and now it’s gone up to €55.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Do DAA/Shannon do Black Friday codes?

👉Upto 15% OFF on Dublin Airport Parking Use Promo Code : WINTER15 Valid for Car Parking Bookings for November and December 2023. claytonhoteldublinairport.com

15PARK for 15% off parking at metro hotel Dublin airport stays nov to Jan.

if anyone has any deals going out to February I’d appreciate it, Tia.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

Thanks for that. Very good deal. Here's how prices compare for my search (Christmas time) :

Clayton 77.77

Blue 111

Green 122

Red 133

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

DAA sucks. The parking rates are so high. We need MORE COMPETITION!

https://www.claytonhoteldublinairport.com/dublin-airport-parking-promo-code/

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭fulldnod

fact, it will be a joke if the competion authority give the go ahead for them to buy quick park.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

LOYALTY20 works for Clayton Hotel, haven't gone through with the full booking though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

I was recently shocked at how expensive parking at the airport is now. DAA acting like a total monopoly with their dynamic pricing. The base/lowest price is higher than they were before dynamic pricing. This is just profiteering or gouging.

A proper dynamic model should have a range of pricing. that begins with a price level that is lower than the previous fixed prices.

Hoping for competition. DAA purchase of Quick Park, if approved will not create this.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

I getting €10 cheaper than the blue car park

Are the buses frequent ?

Anyone had issues with Clayton car park ?

More frequent than daa(lately we gad to wait 30min or more for bus while Clayton 10min max). Space can be tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Fwarder

LOYALTY20 still works for Clayton. Significantly cheaper than any DAA option.

When it comes to Clayton vs DAA parking, for myself DAA bus to Holiday Blue parking is more handy due to double doors on the bus (I have a double buggy) and the bus stop is roughly 50m closer to the terminal. Other than that, I haven't found a difference between them except the price. One drives 15min from one direction, the other drives for 15min from the other direction.

Handy thing about Clayton is that it's the underground garage where you park, not the open space.

In my case price difference for 8 days during the Easter time is 120€ (Holiday Blue a.k.a. the cheapest DAA option) vs 70€ (Clayton). For 50€ I can live with walking 50m further and squeezing the buggy into the bus 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

Thanks for the reply :)

DAA prices seem to have dropped in my case anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 iony8852

Hey there anyone have any new codes for DAA please, just wanted to check before I book Clayton with the other discount which does work, Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 iony8852

Just a note to say if your booking is with Ryanair to check their parking offers. I got DAA parking cheaper through Ryanair in the end, and cheaper than Clayton with the discount code. Worth checking.

• Advertisement

I did it yesterday as well 48(DAA) vs 38 for 3 days. Left the other booking with daa as it already went down once by €16(from 96 to 80 vs 74(Ryanair)).

Advertisement