Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Liver enzymes were all funky at my checkup. So more tests to rule out hep, still have to get scanned. Meet with cardio Tuesday about likely dropping the potential offender of my meds. Felt fine, just been getting run off my feet otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

if it is statins that you are taking just stop them immediately lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I hope a new medication can be supplied for you. If it isn't one internal organ it's another 🙄😂

They'll likely jump another one up. Least my thyroid is safe

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

When will you know more about the liver tests?

I'm seeing one of my cardiologists ( yes, I have 2) in the morning, so he should make a call on something. Still have to get an abdominal ultrasound on the 14th though. So far , no hepatitis and liver disease unlikely.

Hope they sort it out quickly for you. After all the crap you've been through and changes you've had to make..

Hopefully it gets sorted in the morning. Otherwise, I have to find a hepatologist. Now though, it's cardio time.

Dropped one med, doubled another and got ordered to exercise extensively

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Gremble Gremble 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

\o/

we made it 🤭

Thank you, thank you! I’m here all week! 😀😀😀

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

Happy Delday, Nocts! 🙃

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I’ve been searching for this page since the changeover. Phenergan has seemingly stopped working so I’m up at night 😡

Oh not sleeping is the worst

I know. Was awake till around 4.30 up at 8 and back to bed till 1 .30. The only thing I’ve found is to listen to podcasts. Otherwise my mind is racing.

• Advertisement

Podcasts are good, OH is very good at finding interesting stuff.

I need to find some new podcasts. Basically 5live up all night and sort hmm plu a few today fm history ones

Missus listened to one called 'You're wrong about' for ages, it was really good, sort of deep dive on stuff we had taken as fact just because, maybe that?.

happy Friday, Nocts! 😀

Bleeeeeuuuuurrrggghh! 😵‍💫

The correct reaction

So what's keeping yourself up at night. Me it's insomnia 😡😡

Just woke up, got work in a few hours

•checks watch•

Today is Friday, right? Shouldn’t Del be bursting through the door right about now with the end of the week exuberance slapped all over that Del-shaped face?

• Advertisement

The Cure were epic last night so it's not the worst Friday

Advertisement