Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Pistachio19

I'm amazed at how quickly the fibrosis has set in since the fire. My mother had it. She was diagnosed 3 weeks before she died, despite having every symptom for a long time, and a family history of it. Pity we didn't live in Erinsborough!

At the rate the storylines are going I don't think I'll be too sad to see it end. I've watched it for years and enjoyed it but the Order storyline was unnecessary and is just creepy with Cory and Christabelle hanging around like bad smells. Wasn't Cory only supposed to be over in Australia for a conference or something. Has nobody wondered why he is still around? As for Amy there are no words to describe how much I dislike her character. So much time has been wasted on her storylines/dramas.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,897 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actress who plays Harlow has left

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭animalinside

When the ending was first announced they promised to keep it open for a return just in case, that was a while ago now though so who knows.

I didn't know for a while she is Jason Donovan's daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭Rfrip

• Advertisement

Hendrix dies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Not really surprising, be more surprised if he didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Any big fans go to youtube and look for Studio 10 page. Some great stuff they have done all week. Fridays episode all Neighbours.

I looked some sight collecting my son from school today after watching that 😥

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

I must say that was really well done..... Karl and Susan were anazing, but Hendrix...the kid is some actor.

I've been really lukewarm about Neighbours for a while, pity they couldn't do stuff this good before the axe fell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Coming to Belfast next year! No announcement of which cast members will be there but the VIP ticket includes a meet and greet with all those that are taking part.

https://www.waterfront.co.uk/what-s-on/neighbours-the-farewell-tour/

I was sure Harold had died again

Any chance Paul & Terese will get back together?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭roshje

Better hurry up, they only have a week left to do it.😂😂

They probably will

Elly is returning for Chloe

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I really can't believe it's ending in a week! The show is the same age as myself...I grew up with it, stopped watching it at one point for a few years and then got back into it again. I will really miss it!!

Don't think it will be finished this week showing on the Sky planner for the Bank Holiday Monday

So random. She hasn't been mentioned in ages and now is back declaring her love. The storylines to wind it down are a bit all over the place but I suppose there wasn't a lot of time to come up with them. Paige is no addition, Izzy pain in the h*le, Paul planning to go to NY and now David thinking about it - how does custody work in that case, or will Nic also up and leave? Its all a bit daft. Just get Paul and Terese back together and leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Finishes on Friday in the UK. Think it's not on RTE while the Galway Races are on so may be a few days later in Ireland,

Could they not have moved it to the other channel for the last few episodes? The finale is going to be a big deal for a lot of people - trust RTE to do one last screw up! 🙄

• Advertisement

A few houses up for sale in Ramsay Street now if anyone's interested in moving to Oz 😄 Looked to be 5 signs today but I can only think of Toadie, Terese, Chloe and maybe Aaron/David who are selling up. Not sure if the Rodwells are also looking to move out just after they moved in? Poor Karl and Susan will be stuck with Izzy as their new neighbour and none of their friends left there to have a rant with about her.

Finishes Thursday - Australia with 3 episodes Friday - U.K. with 3 episodes Wednesday August 3 Ireland 1 episode.

Australia caught up with U.K. today and went ahead by 2 episodes.

If they all sell off and physically leave Ramsay Street before they leave then that would seem to make it almost impossible to start back up again right? It would be very clumsy having to go back over all those moves again.

But the way they're dangling it about now giving reasons for them all to stay - maybe they will end up staying after all, or in two minds whether to leave or stay, and they were just messing with us, leaving the door open for a last minute reprieve? I really hope this is the case.

Paige back to sell houses but no Mark or Tyler return, stupid

Just finished watching Neighbours. You won't be disappointed. They could not have done it any better. Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Burt Renaults

I watched it on YouTube. First time I've seen an episode of Neighbours since the late '90s. It felt authentically nostalgic, albeit a bit cringeworthy at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I watched it on YouTube too - couldn’t wait till bloody Wednesday! It was totes emosh! Seeing Charlene and Scott again was epic! Never knew much about Guy Pearce as an actor but absolutely loved him in this, he’s gained a new fan :-D

Ah that was really brilliant. I loved it. Delta2113 was right - it couldn't been done any been better. It felt almost like a great movie. 😊

Everyone's story was wrapped up nicely, it was all funny and really well-written and very Neighbours style.

Everyone decided to stay after all, leaving the door for the slim chance of them coming back open - a great final twist!

All very unrealistic and convenient - so again, very Neighbours. 😉

I've said it for a while now that I believe Neighbours is/was/has been the best soap of all and it's a terrible shame to see it ending but they somehow pulled it out of the bag and made the best of a bad situation. I'm really going to miss it. I think the unusual timeslot might have contributed to it going how it did.

I'm still holding out hope that it could come back even though everyone is saying it's highly unlikely. One-off specials seem very plausible however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

I never watched because I am 58 episodes behind which sums up why I am ok with it ending. It is hard to keep up with 4 soap operas. Now I will have 3 to watch and if I have time I can watch early 2000s Neighbours episodes which I enjoy more than recent Neighbours.

Advertisement