Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Too true 😂😂😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I wrenched my knee last week, it is sore and many pleasant colours. Yesterday I cracked my opposite foot off a door and now I have two black toes.. How on earth did I manage to hobble myself worse than I already am?.

Whinge over 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ouch! 🤕 I whacked my left elbow off a door frame at home yesterday evening and I am still in a good bit of pain. My problem is that I move way too fast and end up with these bumps and scrapes.

Deskside in the home office, cuppa tea in hand - meant to be working away on a paper but actually surfing the web.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And sympathising with me, that's useful and productive 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm just back in galway after been at this little gem of a beach....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That's beautiful @gifted .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Beautiful photo gifted 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ya poor wee craythur. Gawd halp ya. I know that sounds like am being sarcastic, but I'm not. I have 2 arthritic knees, and for some reason the last few days one of them has decided to be a total baaaaadboy. So I sympathise completely. '

I also broke one of my toes a year and a half ago in the depths of winter in Ireland. I could wear my doc martens on the unbroken-toe-foot but the broken-toe-foot got treated to a new fashion that I called the Mock Croc Birkenstock and Sock trend. Sure I was only gorgeous wearing a big fluffy sock with a purple plastic birkenstock-style sandal on one foot everywhere I went. Picture below was just going out to the bins wearing them, but you get the idea!

I hope you heal soon. x

Right, I suppose I should get back to work on video content. Been working 12-hour days the last 2 days and am wrecked, but I must persevere.

I should go to bed soon though as I have an important meeting tomorrow afternoon. It's part of a fellowship programme that I was accepted onto for European Female Entrepreneurs. I get to live near Santander in Spain for the month of November on them so I should probably be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the meeting!

Night folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Keem beach on Achil Island......First time on it, won't be the last, fabulous beach.

• Advertisement

Dozing in bed. Surprisingly there's no annoying noise about.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I was about to do the same but I got an email saying my delivery from xxx is due today. Fcuk knows what I ordered this time !!. When it comes even though its pm I'm going to sleep.

But watching The Vikings. The hoors .

Ahhhh the infamous Keem...

I have been on Achill several times, never that beach. There's something magical about the island 😍

To thine own self be true

Agh the bruising I look like I was run over!! 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭3d4life

@ Gifted 60's Keem ... A John Hinde postcard

I just caught myself doing something gross that I hadn't done since I was a child.

Sitting here procrastinating about drying my hair and I put a stray wet wisp into my mouth to catch the drips 😲

I'm one sick beatch 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Was there in May, going back September.

So many beautiful beaches, but Dugort was by far my favourite.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in bed, enough said... 😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Something similar here, we'd a lovely roast dinner earlier so just having a lovely chicken sandwich and tea here now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Nothing compared to any part of Kerry, especially Inch, Ross Beigh and Banna, top three beaches in Ireland in my opinion, particularly down by Banna where we've spent the majority of this year so far, nothing to beat it.

I was only on Inch once and found it a right cowld place.

It was a roasting July day but once you hit that beach, the cross winds whipping up were ferocious.

I love Brittas Bay for the pristine water and warm weather but because the sand is so soft, it's not a beach for walking.

I like Youghal by the Quality Hotel for that because you can walk straight into the town and it's firm sand.

Fabulous beaches, been on them many times when I lived in Dingle, in fact drove on Inch beach and got stuck 🤣🤣🤣. Kerry is blessed with beaches of that style, long wide open strands, perfect for walking, very little shelter. Castlegregory, Ballinskelligs, Ballybunion, and Ballydavid out by Murioch come to mind. You'll find a lot of beach surfing and overnight campers on these beaches.

I can't say that Kerry has the best beaches as Ireland is blessed with phenomenal beaches, from Kerry to West Cork all the way up to Donegal and it comes down to personal choice. I'm not to sure about the East to be honest but I'm sure there are some beauties over there as well.

Now, if we could only get the sun to come out more 😁😁😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, looking at videos of Qatar and the UAE getting battered by Monsoon rain, rather unusual for the monsoon patterns to be that far north. So be happy that Ireland at least has drainage.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Long Weekend folks, hope you all get to enjoy it no matter what you choose to do 😊

Awake at the wrong time, very discombobulated 😂 a healthy dose of tae and meds then chill out for meself.. Leftover chicken and stuffing sandwiches later 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Asked a very basic question in work.

Got a really snotty impersonal response. Like talking to machines.

Screw them.

🤣

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In town having a pint 😎

It's going down well........ A bit too well 🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Have had a nightmare of a day. My laptop was being a total c u next Tuesday and it has taken me all day to get it sorted and back working. So no work done. That means will probably have to work Sunday now to catch up. An won't have time to take Monday off either. Its a bit of a bi**h being your own boss sometimes.

Right gonna shower and hit the pub. Enough torture for one day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Worked through lunch ..

Then there is pictures of pints and talk of pubs.

And it's a long weekend.

Time to wake up and smell the roses.

Advertisement