Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think JK means that the time just flew on them and now they're back to reality.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ah no - it was a planned 5 day break away down the country that was lovely - we're taking a much longer holiday in late August. It's just that those wonderful five days went too fast! 😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Whee, avoided spoilers of F1 , will listen to a replay, bring back Murray Walker

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Morning one and all. Getting ready to head deskside with first meeting at 9.15am. Feck me but that was hard getting up. Back on the chain gang...

Have a good day one and all...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There really are times when the bed has a firm hold of you isn't there? I feel one of those incoming soon....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

You have well earned that appointment with your bed Grem. Enjoy the zzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Haven’t you heard of window cleaners ? Or they only exist in Dublin :)

Hotel time again, interesting to see things back to normal. I’m hiding in my usual corner seat watching people at breakfast time. Not one customer us wearing a mask, the hotel staff are required to.

Ah sure the rain does the job perfectly well 😊

Has anyone gone to see the movie, ELVIS? Is it worth watching ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Well not everyone has the disposable income or maybe the inclination to pay someone to do a job that they can do themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen...my happy place.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, just finishing up work for the day.

Off to call into a good mate who is housebound after an injury whilst out running last week.

Ooooooh sausage rolls 😋

@gifted I'm still waiting on my delivery of sossie rolls, race week traffic delaying you? 😉 Sen them by drone!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gifted I’m going to put in an order for chocolate eclairs and sausage rolls thanks 👍 Now you can be topless baking them if you want 😉😜

Evening all 😊

Howdy Auto, may one request a pic of Alfie?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sleeping beauty 😍😍

Aww thanks, does the heart good, our co-op parented pupper was in for five minutes before i left for work, hopefing to get her tomorrow for the afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Everyone loves their likkle white blankie 😁

• Advertisement

Aaaaagh toe-beans!

He was asleep all day, gone out now. And it's only a Monday night.

Ha ha did he ask for pocket money? 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Love those toe beans, beautiful cat :3

Deskside eating a sandwich.

Was going to post that pic and couldn't believe the dog pix just posted also has a similar white blanket.

Another eerie conincidence ...

Was driving through the North a week or so ago and was playing a Spotify "Legends" playlist and Simple Minds Belfast Child started playing while I was driving through some unionist and nationalist towns round about the 12th July !!

Now, I've only driven through the North twice in my life.

There's worse you could be playing sure!!

I also played my Erasure playlist with the window down.

I was being brave I tell you.

I would have come along for that!!

Yep, they've a fantastic set of belters.

Right, cat back..time for bed.

• Advertisement

Feck, glitches on site again. 😡

Sleep well Bowser

Advertisement