Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I want the sausage rolls and I am vegetarian.

I may be very drunk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah sausage rolls by airmail!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gym time and homeward bound tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Burnin rubber outta here shortly. Shopping and hide from the hordes 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I'm feeling miffed.

Have to do an errand run to local shops which includes paying cash in at bank.

Would prefer to do it as early in the day as poss. to give myself the rest of the day off.

Post office opens at 09:00, Aldi opens at 09:00.

Local branch of Bank of Ireland opens at 10:00.

Why?? They've removed the ability to do anything over the counter, all transactions have to be done through the in-branch machines, so the "staff training" excuse doesn't fit.

And why are the machines inside the branch anyway?

*grumbles*

A fellow grumbler, I feel your pain on trying to be efficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was reminded of Tamagotchis this morning.. Anyone remember them ? The kids used to have them when they were small and I'd have to try keep them alive while they were in school 😅

Happy Tuesday folks 🙂

Was too old for them digital pet things, up to me oxters with animals on the farm anyway 🤣

Lol , the animals on the farm were worth keeping alive Grem (unlike the Tamagotchis) ☺️

• Advertisement

Even if you sometimes felt different about it!. Where do you think I picked up choice language from?. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,714 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Right,

Tea, check !

Chocolate, check !

Meetings all afternoon, **** !!

Fair enough, but I’ve gotten a bit older to go climbing up to 2nd floor windows. Especially as our household ladder is older than me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Plus I've recently learned from friends living over near where I think you live..manual labour is much cheaper over there. Despite the cost of living being high, you can get cleaning labours really cheaply.

Here, they'd probably want €€€

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,714 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Bling

That sound MS Teams makes when someone wants to annoy you in work.

😁

Pull the blinds down when the sun is shining, can't see the dirty windows then, sorted.😁

Got my car washed today and I've a good mind to go back and complain, normally they do an excellent wash ( no brushes) and theres always a queue but I usually go at the weekend. The boss wasn't there today and they all seemed to be new faces, the bird poo is gone but the marks are still on the places where it was, it's like they sprayed off the top of it but didn't wipe the base ( if that makes sense), I'm really annoyed but I'm not going to say anything as it hasn't happened before, I'll just rant on here.😛

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in the home office, ready to finish up shortly for the day. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

I didn't and I normally do but it's cash only and I barely had it as I hadn't intended going and always just have card with me. I think it's a matter of just take what you get now in most places because they're finding it hard to get staff. Myself and my friend were out the other night and ordered food, the young fella brought the cutlery over wrapped in the napkins and a fork fell on the ground off the table, he glanced at it and said sorry about that and walked off. We just looked at eachother and started laughing, I have kids that age so I always think of them when dealing with that age ,they're thrown into a lot of jobs and haven't a clue ,I'd say it was his first night and it was nerves/embarrassment. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭gifted

Poor young fella was scared shitless of ye 🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Couchside with tae and a doughnut, exhausted so staying in pyjamas

• Registered Users Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Same here!

Dont like heights.

And hate cleaning.

I made pasta with pesto here , I made too much , which is a bad thing as I know I'll stay picking at it all evening even though I'm not hungry 🙈

Maybe someone would swap you for a sausage roll.🤔😁

That's pure comfort food there Mam.....I don't even use a fork, I just shovel it in with a tablespoon 🤣🤣🤣

@[Deleted User] now that'd be fair swap!

@Gif lol , that's the problem 🤣

Watching Resident Evil, a switch your brain off job, perfect for moi 😂

Hangover at home time, hair of the dog as they say. Friend was here last night when i got home, just passed his checkride as a Boeing 777 captain. So next time i go to London he will take me :):)

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Advertisement

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree....

You're welcome.

Advertisement