Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Grouptherapy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Just had a normal run of the mill bowel movement a half an hour ago...nothing interesting of note there....just a standard emptying of the guts.....

But I have passed some very hearty and healthy gas ever since then.....very loud, proud, dry wind with absolutely zero stink.....Immensely satisfying.......

Used up a load of old carrots and parsnips and made a hape of mash with that for the last couple of days...

Unsure if that explains anything.....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Slideways

Tremendously frustrating poo day.

Multiple trips to the bog and eeking out little brown crayola style shîts that never seem to stop with any deal of finality. Was constantly unsure if that was the finish or if there was more to come. Spoiler alert, there was always more to come.

Have pinched the mrs’ PMT hot water bottle and taken to the bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

Get your diet in order, seriously. You are seriously constipated, too much chipper food and breakfast rolls.

Thanks for your comment. It was harsh but probably something I needed to hear.

I had a quinoa salad instead of Supermacs, have taken up running and did 10 miles this morning. Afterwards I had a smooth deposit with kernels of sweetcorn and a 1 wipe clean up.

You sir, may have changed my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

You need to be producing ghosties 5 days a week anyway.

Apologies to the good folks waiting to offload the breakfast after me in the shítters between section 330 and 333 in the Lower Hogan this afternoon. I'd had 8 pints, a bottle and a half of red wine, and a misjudged kebab last night. Was feeling very nervous and slightly optimistic about Galway's chances in the game, and made the unwise decision to smoke a Benson and Hedges after being off them for almost 3 months.

If you spotted me running towards the pitch it wasn't because Henry had heard I was around and would take Gillane out within 30 seconds; but because I had a dose of the cramps that necessitated an urgent visit to the fairly rudimentary facilities in Croke Park. Apologies to the Limerick lad with his two sons at the top of the queue, but your good parenting wasn't a priority based on my predicament.

Will spare the details; but no brush, a weak flush, and that damp GAA toilet paper isn't conducive to a pleasant experience for the next punter (Limerick lad with his two sons).

Educational.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Whatever happened to Flash and Paddy Pintman? Gone to poo poo heaven or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭You the man

Flash it appears, succumbed to a demise that could only be compared to a 'happy ending' of sorts.

The pintman ?

Who knows...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Word is pintman became pinto bean man. He left his bevvy for some burritos one evening and didn’t look back he couldn’t afford to; the devastation was far worse than even how many pints of Guinness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Shunted out two smooth "toobs" of nicely marbled midden this morn....with verry little de clagging required.

Strong bang of piri piri sauce with musky overtones...was tempted to leave them stew...but remembered Auntie Mary was coming over for brunch.

Wasn't impressed to encounter a large "floater" on a previous visit ...which resulted in a lot of static from Mrs P and a white faced hasty exit from Auntie M..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,297 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Had a bad experience recently Nevin, was over in Egypt on important company business.

Was waiting in Cairo airport and noticed a group of about 5 Irish men, mid sixties, 45/29 merchants

tanking up with ‘gallons’ of what looked like Guinness and being quite loud.

This continued on the plane and from the business part of the cabin I could hear the orders coming thick and fast.

Fcukers almost emptied the galleys of dhrink.

Anyway fast forward we’re in the baggage claim area, and there they were still like a mens shed group.

I decided to hit the pisser for some relief and as if by fcuking automation all five of them headed with purpose to the

same facility, three of them into the traps,slamming them shut.

The three started to drop their guts like belt-fed mortars, sounds of “Jaaaysus” and “Me fcuking guts is rotten”

One lad opened the door as I left and the pot looked like a Christmas cake was walked into the back of it.

And they blame DAA for the foul stench off the DAP shïtters.

Fcukking gutsers the lot of them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I suspect the soil pipes of Galway are under considerable pressure this evening as the last of last night's porter and late suppers make their journey towards treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,297 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Coulld be correct padd, personally left a large backout of foul smelling sludge in my locals shïtters after todays gayam!

The douche who owns is a fcuuhker Dub fan and I couldn’t stomach his crowing for the next two weeks.

So after todays defeat for de Doobs, blew out two full arse cheeks of ripe scutthery midden which coated the furniture with a thin skein of military green cloying deposit.

Fcuker will have to shift that sharpish before she crusts up.

Fcukking scrote

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Like trying to clean a bowl you've melted chocolate in.

Wonderful.

Didn't make it to the game yesterday as I'm down in Kerry playing a bit of golf, and heading to the races in Killarney tomorrow. Headed into a pub in Waterville yesterday with the maroon jersey on to watch that atrocious game, and we were enjoying "the bantz" with the good-natured, if a bit simple, folk of deep Kerry afterwards.

Headed up to the bar to get my round in, and the owner arrived over to have a chat. "Mushha, wee won't have too much to worry about with ye boys. Stick to the small ball" he said as he took my money. Felt it was a bit confident of him, and as I headed into the jacks for a late night shíte about 7 hours later I briefly considered going for the old "top decker". In fairness, it's a form of revenge best left to a younger man; I was full to the brim with porter, and he was only trying to be sociable.

If some Jackeen had said the same thing, then he'd be looking at a couple of hundred quid to replace the porcelain and fixtures.

Replying after the GOAT is humbling. And Nev as well I suppose.

Anyone see that programme the other night about the Seal Rescue place?

Wel, the semi-submerged fcuker that greeted me me when I lifted the lid in my preferred end of terrace stall earlier, looked like one of them Seals that was now ready to be released! Someone had obviously been in to log out before me and the flush wasn't man enough to shift flipper. I can only imagine he tried a couple of flushes and for the sake of modesty left the lid down before exiting.

I managed to get a seat a couple of stalls down and it wasn't long before I heard 'Ah Jaysus' when another punter opened the lid and discovered the same.

Cleaner was later seen exiting the facilities with mop and bucket and a non-too-pleased expression.

Flipper was a dolphin....but well told all the same👏🏻

Good catch ST. Although in fairness it could've passed for a small dolphin calf too.

• Advertisement

Serious heatwave on the way....

Met Eireann are plugging the "be summer ready" campaign on gov.ie...all well and good telling us to stay hydrated and wear plenty sunscreen....but what about the dangers of clammy balls and excessive arse crack sweat??

I recommend cold showers before bed.....give a good scrub around the barse/gooch area......

Also, Fill up a hot water bottle with ice cold water and stick it around your sack and crack if overheating....

Stay cool......

On reflection Mr T, I dunno..

Sounds too much like the wet bed events I soldiered through years ago with them cold water bottles..

I recommend a budgie smuggler and wash/rinse with intent each morning..

Do not use this around your cluster. Very bad idea, trust me.

Nonsense Dr.

A magnificent erogenous interaction with said product.

Indeed, it’s a glorious product. Nothing like a compliment from the hooker at the knocking shop when she says your nut purse is minty fresh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,802 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Was in Arnotts today picking up a few bits and pieces for the upcoming holidays.

Had my lunch there and after a nice cup of coffee I needed a leak. Followed the signs for the men's downstairs and lads I have to say they are a 9 out of 10. Clean, comfortable, quiet and the traps are almost full height (floor to ceiling). Lovely posh handwash and good dryers.

I deducted a point for the rather flimsy toilet paper in the cubicles but other than that they were absolutely perfect.

Such a shame you couldnt drop off the kids at the pool....just a piss in such quality surrounds is a lost opportunity....

Had one of the childers birthday party on saturday....suffice to say that yesterdays diet was abit of a shambles....leftover tuna sweetcorn sandwiches for breakfast followed by more birthday cake and rice krispie buns.....more of the same throughout the day...leftover cocktail sausages and nuggets etc...you get the idea.....

Roll on this morning and the inevitable brutal evacuation of the bowels in our ensuite....the clean up was so bad I gave up wiping my arse.... I thought "fùck this, ill have another shower instead"....with the smell of Radox "Revitalise" shower gel combining with the horrendous bang off the earlier shìte (enough to stop a baby hippo in its tracks)....seeping out into the bedroom....

To top it off the wife wanted to show off her walk in wardrobe, shoes etc to her mother who just arrived to mind the child......i quickly had to nip that in the bud...cue filthy daggers from the missus....im in the bad books now for the day.....

And I only trying to help the environment by not wasting food....

I may have mentioned before that we had an elderly tomcat who had a major flatulence problem. This was especially pronounced a few hours after he received his weekly treat of a can of mackerel. Didn't really care for cats at all one time, but he came as part of the larger relationship package, and I'll admit to having become very fond of him - the wily old bastard.

We were sitting together on the couch last Wednesday watching The Chase when he meowed, moved his leg slightly, and let quite the ripper go. I'd grown used to it at that stage, so hardly looked up from watching some thick get 4 answers right in the cash builder and announce they were very happy with it. But quickly I realised that a life force had left the room. Mr. Boggles had passed away at the ripe old age of 17.

Still quite upset about it almost a week later, but taking solace knowing his last act was to cock his leg and break wind. A death fart if you will. A fitting end for a bit of a legend of the Felis Catus family.

• Advertisement

The customer definitely comes first in that shop.

Advertisement