Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You've a third claim though, the numbers would be higher if not for the vaccine.

They're stating all had a vaccine. There are no unvaccinated in the figure I presume the refrence is to.

You have an OCD-like obsession with attributing exact figures or predictions to people, where only estimations can be made. You're also desperate to constantly link everyone here to the same opinion. The "he says a bit differently / why is he wrong?" tactic is very transparent and boring. I never said "40k deaths". I merely said that technically we could both be correct, after you claimed one of us must be wrong. Stop obsessing over exact figures and grouping everybody together.

Who made you the judge and authority around here, anyway? You're lucky we even talk to you, so pipe down trying to control everything.

As for you "keeling over" suddenly, I'd say you're more likely to just gradually rot away at that computer desk, lol. We're internet anons in a CT forum; relax yourself and have a sense of humour sometimes. I genuinely hope you make it another few years at least. Long Live The King 😄👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

More rambling that's becoming increasingly unhinged and a little creepy.

I didn't ask you for exact numbers I asked you for ballpark figures.

You aren't able to even do that. You deliberately keep things vague so you have the maximum amount if room to weasel around things.

You dot even have the conviction of your beliefs to disagree with you fellow anti vaxxer.

Dude, you're an absolute weirdo. Get off the computer and get a life. On here 24/7, ya saddo, hahaha.

See ya later 😄👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You wrote that I insinuated Epstein was a "decent guy", and that I "defended" him. Now that you've found the comment you've quickly changed that. If you want to continue that, the thread is right there.

You think at least 100,000 people have been killed/maimed due to the vaccines, alright, what is that figure based on?

Do you think you have spotted something that global medical professionals have missed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Just to check, you are going with the official figures that around 7,500 have died in Ireland as a result of Covid?

Lol yup. More ranting and insults because you can't address points.

And again utter silence from the other conspiracy theorists about your claims and behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭patnor1011

No matter what you say they are always trying to be offended. And when you do not respond to childish baiting you are "dodging questions" 🤣🤣🤣

Lol of course you're supporting him now because he's railing about people you get upset by.

But should we suggest that you support the rest of his claims, you will pitch a fit.

People accuse you of dodging questions because you dodge questions.

People accuse you of lying, because you lie.

For example:

Do you agree with his claim that the vaccines have killed or seriously harmed 100,000 people to 5 million people?

Now watch as you dodge this very simple yes or no question.

The irony is, I'm probably paying for him to be on here 24/7 😄😄😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

"The vaccine programme in Ireland has progressed rapidly over the past few months with the majority of the population having received at least one dose of a vaccine by the end of June."

"The arrival of the Delta variant in Ireland which was confirmed in June and the potential increase in infections due to the higher transmissibility of this strain. While there is still some debate as to whether the Delta variant has a similar fatality rate as previous variants, it is reasonable to expect more cases in general might contribute to an increase in deaths."

Speculation which turned out to be false. As I've said we know the deaths from COVID. They don't account for the rise in deaths from June 2021 onwards.

Unless you want to admit now that the vaccine rollout was a complete failure. How would you get a rise in deaths AFTER a vaccine rollout if was 100% effective?

How could the outcome get worse AFTER vaccination than before?

The deaths are still rising into 2022. What is causing the excess mortality?

Do you genuinely think Gates was regularly hanging around with a known convicted pedo and child sex trafficker simply to "raise money for global health"? What a noble duo 😄

You seemed to accept his excuse and explanation of "in hindsight it was a mistake". Are you that naive and stupid? Even Melinda did a runner when this came out 😄

Let me spell this out for you: anybody knowingly hanging around with a pedo child trafficker on his pedo island, is a POS himself.

You and your beloved "philanthropist" 😄 Gullible fool.

"The age adjusted figures taking into account population demographic changes dont show excesses for the rest of 2021."

You can manipulate the data anyway you want. It is literally straight in front of you. A clear signal above 6 previous years!

Wrong again. I said 40k.

I'm not sure what platform you think you are on but posters are individuals we don't know each other and each has there own viewpoint and set of of opinions. Attempting to lump us all together could be construed as a conspiracy theory.

Yes, I think that's the current official figure since March 2020. Although I would dispute it since "within 28 days of a + test" is in no way an accurate or appropriate way to count.

Most occurred in 2020, almost 5000. We had less COVID deaths in 2021. Entirely predictable as the virus mutates to be more infectious and less deadly.

OK. So then you believe that Dr frosts number is false.

Is that an accurate assement?

As I've pointed out you guys don't challenge each others claims and you refuse to give direct aanswers when you're asked what you believe.

If you don't want to be lump in with other conspiracy theorist maybe stop being vague about what you believe, stop avoiding questions and start actually addressing things.

And no, that's not something that could be construed as a conspiracy theory.

Is this another fall back to you childish claim that people who don't believe you are paid to disagree with you by a global conspiracy?

Or is it another insult on your part?

Don't veil your personal attacks man. Have the spine to make them directly.

The insinuation is that you're on the dole (or disability) and my taxes are paying for you to be here 24/7 annoying people 😄

Yup. Another childish insult then cool.

That's about all you guys have it seems to defend your beliefs and explain why you aren't posting all of your "not conspiracy theories" on the medical or science forum.

I have never been vague. I stand over my own claims that I have produced plenty of evidence and sources for.

If I have a problem with DrFrost I will take it up with that poster. It's got nothing to do with you.

Now instead of meandering around with this futile nonsense perhaps you would like to address the question surrounding the necessity for children to take the vaccine. A question you have studiously avoided for days now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It was and you're still missing it ;) You just need to agree you're wrong if positive confidence intervals were found to see it.

See you dodged the question yet again.

I asked if you believe his number was false. You can't directly say this.

So I can only assume that you do believe his number is correct. Or did since you are now claiming a different number.

If this isn't the case, just state you believe his number is false. It's not hard.

And I have addressed your question. Several times.

It's a silly tactic you're trying to use.

But tell you what, of you state directly you believe Dr frosts number is wrong, I'll answer any question you'd like.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

So you keep saying, but have yet to post any evidence of this claim, hence it can be dismissed as nonsense.

Lol, exactly. This guy acting like he's the moderator or chairperson of the chat. Constantly trying to bunch individual's opinions together with his "so you don't agree with poster x" bollox, lol. It clearly stems from some need for a sense of order and control, which he didnt/doesn't get in his actual life. If he put even half the effort he makes here into something productive, he'd of done alright in life.

But instead we get stuck with him 24/7 trying to 'patrol' the forum 😄 I'd suggest we collectively put him on 'ignore', but a mod told me before that not engaging with everyone is frowned upon. Like your teachers telling you back in school that you had to include the 'special' kid in any activities, even though nobody wants him around. Lol, God bless him.

You have "addressed" it by avoiding it. To be clear I would like you to answer it, not address it.

I am not here to defend any other poster. That is just something you dreamed up in your head in order to avoid answering questions. A straw man if you will.

You have lost all credibility at this stage.

I'm out.

He's very close to getting an ignore from me if he keeps up this ridiculous claptrap. He's just trolling at this stage.

Lol You keep misusing terms man.

That's not what a strawman is.

A good example of a strawman is how you were suggesting people believed that the vaccine was 100% safe and effective. No one claims that.

Conspiracy theorists here however have been claiming all sorts of ridiculous **** and you are unwilling and unable to state that.

You are forbidden by this weird conspiracy theorist rule to disagree with your fellows.

And I told you, I'll answer whatever question you like if you just state in clear terms that you believe drfrost's figure is wrong.

You could also agree with it and admit your previous objections were wrong. Either way is fine.

But you won't. You can't disagree with him. You aren't allowed.

So, Yea, I'm going to lump your false figure that's based on lies in with him false figure that's based on lies. It doesn't really matter in the long run.

The fact it's only a difference of 60,000 deaths doesn't really effect the fact their both made up numbers.

The difference doesn't effect the fact those figures expose the hypocrisy in you position where you're dismissing the much greater risk from covid.

Also, what credibility have I lost?

You guys have been accusing me of being a shill, being unemployed, having mental issues, being autistic and endless other things.

What credibility did I have among the conspiracy folks before?

I'm hearing reports that Pfizer have pulled out of Uruguay rather than submit the requested documents. To be confirmed.

• Advertisement

Jesus wept. That is a terrible example. People were TOLD it was a 100% safe and effective. How many believed it I have no idea. That is not a straw man argument:

• Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing severe disease as defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and 95.3% effective in preventing severe disease as defined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
    • Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa, where the B.1.351 lineage is prevalent

This is where the Muppets were quoting from.

Must I link to the video of Joe Biden (among others) stating that if you take the vaccine you won't get COVID?

It's embarrassing at this stage.

Advertisement