Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Comments

People who've died or had life-changing side effects? Internationally? 40k? I'd say add a few zeros, bro 🤣 Alarming amount of "sudden death syndrome" amongst people who've taken this. Lot of the footballers etc dropping with heart problems after taking it, too. That wasn't happening in 2020 pre-rollout.

A lot of people suspect it's also going to erode one's immune system over time. If that's the case, forget about numbers. People will be dying of some disease due to a compromised immune system, but it'll be near impossible to link back to this sh*t. Extremely muddy waters.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok. So it's more than 4 million? 40 million?

Be more specific.

And again, a lot of you people also "suspect" that the vaccines secretly contain things that will depopulate the planet.

You suspect a lot of made up stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Just to clarify, it's your personal opinion that these vaccines have killed/maimed 10's of thousands?

Do you genuinely believe you know more than the consensus of global medical science on this?

Why would you be asking for specific numbers past hundreds of thousands or a few million? I don't need to go analyse data from every single country to come up with a "ball-park figure". Hundreds of thousands is already WAY too much (deaths or life-changing side effects)

How do you know it's all "made-up"? We need to get the numbers down somehow, mate 😁 Seems like the best way to do it. Carbon reduction, as the "elites" constantly say. Thanks for volunteering 😄

Haha, I'm only fcking with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I'm curious who's going to replace all the medical staff who've been vaxxed. The vast, vast majority. Or will we see bitchute educated medical doctors you iu know the ones who've been doing their "research", jumping into replace them?

• Advertisement

Ah, those overwhelmed nurses and Doctors during the pandemic. Finding time to record all their choreographed dances in the hospitals that were supposedly "war-zones". Lol.

Did you do the "Jerusalema" yourself, bud? 😄

And question dodged.

I'm asking you because you're being vague and evasive about the numbers you believe the vaccines have killed.

I suspect it's because you don't know, and haven't bothered to think about it or the implications of it. Because you simply just parrot stuff you find on twitter.

Previously you had a bit of a freak out when I suggested you guys were claiming that hundreds of thousands of people have died due to the vaccine.

So the number has to be between 40,000 and 100,000.

Or do you believe it's more than that? If so, how much more? Over 500,000? Over a million? More?

Again, you will most likely dodge this very simple question.

Aaaaannnd back around to the dancing medical staff again...

I can envision the news stories now..

"Shock as internet poster on conspiracy theory forum uncovers staggering death figures from the vaccines, stuns global medical science"

The poster offered incredible scientific insight to their discovery, "I just saw a figure on the VAERS thing and added a few zeros to it, I mean it has to be big right"

National statisticians, virologists, mortuary analysts, regulators and medical experts from all around the world stumped as their hundreds of reports and studies turn out to be incorrect.

Thanks for the deflection - you've just negated your commwnt previusly about respect to healthcare workers. You've no idea. Anyway getting back to the point- who's going to replace the healthcare workers? Maybe we'll see a few bitchute phds taking up the slack.

Post edited by Pinch Flat on

• Advertisement

You really need to let go of this "Twitter" obsession in your head, lol. Say it to Dohnjoe, not me.

I jumped in initially to dispute the other deluded lad who was claiming there was "zero safety concerns" with the jab.

Of course I don't know the exact number. How would anyone. Well over your 100k figure, anyway. You're next 🤣

"Citing his recent research, courtesy of a twitter meme, this shocking discovery will send shock waves through medical staff, all of whom were lined up and forced to take this experimedical nanotechnology that's already killed millions"

Is that supposed to be directed at me? I said at least 100k deaths and serious side effects due to the needlecraft. Learn to read properly, ya dope 😄

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

This is one of the major issues. Government and their "partners" big pharma (as Trudeau refers to Pfizer in Canada) putting pressure or coercing people into taking a shot or two per year. I don't think they'll get away with the discriminatory vaccine passport this time around, thankfully.

Lot of the same dummies who were openly calling for medical discrimination last year, are now shouting "MY BODY, MY CHOICE" in relation to the Roe v Wade ruling 🤣

I read it just fine. Just to confirm, you personally believe at least 100k people globally have been killed/maimed by these vaccines?

How many lives would you say the vaccines have saved?

Out of 10.77 billion doses administered, yes, I believe at least 100k have been killed or suffered severe side effects linked to the mRNA nanotech needlecraft. Sudden death syndrome, strokes, heart attacks, "died in his sleep"... all that good stuff on the rise the past year. Gotta love the media trying to explain it away with "climate change", "post-pandemic stress", or my recent favourite, "gardening"... Lol. Hint: it's not. Then throw in myocarditis, pericarditis, blood clots, Bell's Palsey and the host of other side effects we keep hearing about and seeing... Yes, obviously over 100k internationally. Easily.

Don't know re: lives saved by vaccine. Median age of Covid deaths in Ireland pre-waxx rollout was 83.. the same as that for all deaths.

Don't worry anyway, Dohn; you're probably like Mr. Burns in that all your diseases cancel each other out. You'll be alright. Mob is done for, tho, haha.

Again, it's were your beliefs come from. You're parroting what the grifters on there say.

Ok, so you believe it's over 100,000 deaths due to vaccines but less that 500,000. Cool

That's not an issue then according to your own metrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

I'll just leave this here shall I?

1000 peer reviewed medical studies on vaccine injuries. All collated in one place for your convenience.

Never said "over 100k but less than 500k". That's just you doing that weird thing you keep doing. I said "at least 100k". That's all. Accept it, ya big baby, haha.

Love the way you talk about "grifters", yet you on here shilling for big pharma, a multi-billion dollar operation with a sh*t safety record and huge compensation payouts 🤣 Btw, you can't sue them if you get fkd up - they're indemnified this time 'round. Thank you for your sacrifice, guinea pig.

Alright, enough, man; I'll be on here talking boll*x all day like yourself otherwise 😄 Have a good one 🤙

Another twitter dump. You have not read any of those studies.

Also, a reminder that you rejected a study presented to you and you claimed it was fraudulent based on nothing.

• Advertisement

Lol and there's that accusation again. Didn't take you very long to fall back on it.

You said:

Well over your 100k figure, anyway

You keep avoiding answering this very simple question in every way you can. It's very telling.

Ok. You believe about 100,000 people have been killed by the vaccine.

Cool.

According to you guys, that's not a big deal.

Yours wasn't a scientific study. It was based on pure speculation.

But you want to reject a 1000 completely out of hand. No I haven't looked at them all. I don't need to. Do you understand what peer reviewed means?

BTW Twitter is a medium for communication. Don't confuse it with the message. You need to get over this obsession with Twitter. It isn't the only source of information. In fact it's a bit of a cess pool tbh.

Anyway Twitter wasn't the source. Glad to clear that up for you

And dodging the point again to fall back to silly insults.

Typical really.

No, it was a scientific study. You have no idea what it was based on because you didn't read it. You just saw that it had a conclusion that you didn't like, so you decided that it was a fraudulent paper. That's it.

Yes, I know what peer review means. The paper you lied about was peer reviewed.

I'm not rejecting any studies. I'm just pointing out that because you are dumping shite from twitter again, and didn't bother to actually look into anything yourself or even think for yourself, you've no idea what any of those studies say or claim or support.

The issue isn't with twitter specifically. It's just the place where grifters are able to spout nonsense and find easy marks like yourself who will reliably believe everything they are told and won't question the grift.

Honestly now, how do you go about confirming something is true when you read it on twitter or watch it on youtube? Be specific. Tell us your process.

Or is there no process?

Also, I will take it from your complete lack of response or reaction that you agree with drfrost's claim that the vaccine has killed upwards of 100,000 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

Yes i understand its similar to flu boosters. I get a flu booster nearly every second year or so to deal with a lung issue I have. Kind of dangerous for me to miss it depending on how medication is helping or not helping me in any specific year.

I think its not accurate to say we are not signing up to something. By normalizing and encouraging people to get the covid jab each 9 months etc. We are indeed signing up to a new social norm. Lets be clear, I have not stated in any fashion that i dont think people should get it. I think its perfectly good for now, but i have no problem at all with people questioning where the boundary for them lays. Do i want to get a flu shot and a covid shot each year?

I have contracted covid twice. Once after 2 shots, again after the 3rd. It was pretty harmless to me. Hopefully that's because of the shots i got. Given how easy it was on my body I would be open to missing a shot and seeing how my body handles it. The shots absolutely obliterated me each time. Each time progressively worst. The third shot REALLY hit me hard. I think its perfectly reasonable for people to question/decide if their particular boundaries are ok with yearly shots or if its just too much to ask of people.

Re: healthcare workers, of course I respect them. Who doesn't.

What I didn't respect was the "stay at home - the hospitals are rammed" propaganda coming out during the lockdowns, whilst all these retarded dance videos in empty hospitals suggested the opposite. The real question is "who was behind that propaganda"?

Look at that video I linked. There's over a thousand comments. Every single one is wondering the same thing.

You respect them, but they are all involved in a giant global conspiracy to trick people into taking fake vaccines.

Do tell, who was behind this "propaganda"?

Why did they do it when it apparently gives the game away?

• Advertisement

Okay, this is your personal "figure". Not 50k, not 200k, but 100k. And what's your methodology for this figure? are there different amounts for each country or how does it work?

Advertisement