Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

You can only play what is in front of you - if Galway were a poor outfit then Cork would have beaten us. Cork were faster than us and that was about it. Take the + handicap (whatever it is set at just before the game) Galway game if you want to make bank this weekend. A fully fit Concannon and Whelan on the inside will be too much for the Limerick boys.

I'll go with ur advice Danick 😊 not a clue meself 🤣

Galway 1/2pt win 9/2

Galway (+6) evs 1pt win

gl

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Limerick to score a goal in each half, 11/8

Galway 12 or more points in each half at 11/8

Each team to score a goal in each half, 5/1

and both teams to score a penalty, 40/1

Limk four points to the good at HT,,,,

nt the best position to be in, but not the worst neither 😁

at least I'm in with a decent squeak :)

• Advertisement

yep :(

pity Galway weren't accurate today - could've won by 4 if they were 🙂

Great shout on the +h'cap Danick!! 😊 WD - hope ya made mucho coin 🙂

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Galway scrope 12 points, just the 11/8 winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

A disappointing weekend with the handicap in the Limerick game the goal just after half time killed it was quietly confident with Limerick 4 up at half time.

On to this weekend Westmeath to win at 13/8, lift the cup at 11/8 and +2 at 4/5 are all going to get a few pound off me.

From a purely punting point of view Dublin at 11/8 is way too big and a price you'd never normally get Dublin at so I'll have a bit of that as well.

Double this weekend on Galway and Dublin at 4.75 on PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

That's a huge price on Dublin and I'd be tempted myself if I wasn't a kerry man, but I just can't do it.

I'd also expect the injuries for each team to fall in Dublins favour with them getting McCarthy and Con back while Kerry will most likely be missing Barry and Spillane which is a significant swing.

News on Clifford looks largely positive thankfully but missing the 2 lads is a big blow against Dublin with the engines they have.

• Advertisement

following the advice on here :)

Westmeath win 13/8

#Westmeath (-1) win 9/4

HT/FT Westmeath 4/1

#not much on the opposite/'reverse' handicap, unlike the Dublin/Kerry match - might yet chance Westmeath giving away 2 or 3 if odds are offered ltr in wk

Other match advice looks like Dublin are "too big not to back" ,, based on that:

Dublin HT/FT 7/2

plus a HT/FT double of Westmeath + Dublin @ 21.5/1

gl

hope our luck's in D 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Swaine

Tenner on Westmeath, Derry and Dublin for interest. Returns €119.

Great shout on Westmeath lads - great start to the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Treble D acca of Dublin/Derry by 1-3/Djokovic

Kerry by 5 or more at 3/1 pp

Westmeath certainly brought home the bacon this weekend not often the bookies get it so wrong but they got it badly wrong on Westmeath there and again in the semi final vs Offaly as well.

As for this weekend I think Kilkenny plus the handicap has to be looked at or indeed the handicap draw as I think it will be a narrow Limerick win. Another one I like is Adrian Mullen to score 3 or more points he has been in flying form I'll do the single there and a small double with him and Diarmuid Byrnes to score 3 or more.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Donegal ladies to beat Meath at 7/4 looks like a decent bet. Meath haven't been convincing this season and Donegal could and should have beaten us in the league final and have an excellent forward line.

Once Donegal got to grips with us after 25 minutes, Donegal outscored Meath 1-7 to 1-2 and coming off a big win against Dublin, I can see them getting revenge for that league final.

Ive never been to a hurling game before but managed to snag a ticket for Sunday.

Can anyone recommend a bet to give me a bit of interest and maybe cover the price of a couple of pints. Tyvm.

• Advertisement

Kilkenny ht Limerick ft at 4/1 is my bet for the game.

Following you on this. Bet365 giving a fiver free bet on the game so that will do for me to have a little bit of interest without costing me anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Konny Rool

Kilkenny/Limerick 9/2

Draw/Limerick 12/1

Kilkenny win 9/4

few there for an interest

• Registered Users Posts: 15,043 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

A very nice little profit returned this weekend as well long may it continue!

As for this weekend Galway are massively overpriced at 10/3 that'll be getting a small few quid as will Galway plus the handicap (4 points) at 10/11 as I reckon it will be a tight game.

My crossover double: Kerry on the handicap/Truss for Tory leader

Liz come in from 9/4 to round evens since I made the bet, over to you the yerras😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

My bets for AI Final:

Paul Geaney RTÉ motm 12/1

Damien Comer First to score a goal for their team 5/1

Kerry to win by 8 or more points 11/4

Each team to score a goal in each half 10/1

Damien Comer Anytime goalscorer 11/4

Damien Comer First goalscorer 15/2

Either team to win by 10 or more 7/2

Damien Comer to score first goal and Galway to win 20/1

Galway win and both teams to score a goal 15/2

A penalty to be awarded 2/1

Kerry (-5) 7/5

A penalty to be missed 9/1

Enough there for an interest! A good shift by Damien and a missed penalty be good

On Geaney LGS @ 10/1

Geaney motm and Tom o sullivan motm, both 14/1 for interest.

If Tom marks Walsh and has a stormer he could get it if Galway do a job on Clifford. And geaney will need to step up if Clifford is marked out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Free fiver bet on 365

Draw/kerry ht/ft @12/1

Advertisement