Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fontaines DC - Iveagh Gardens July4 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Remember see these lads playing for free in Workmans only a couple of years ago. Great to see them rise

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭jimosterberg

Tickets got. Can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Great venue. Really looking forward to this :)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Great venue. Really looking forward to this :)

Yep...Tickets bought. Now to make the annual family summer holiday work around this!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

I wonder will they have new material by then ?

Their gigs at the moment are usually an hour long, so id be hoping we'd have a few new songs by next summer to lengthen the set ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Heading to this myself.

Could be a new album out by then, you never know.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

greenspurs wrote: »
    I wonder will they have new material by then ?

Their gigs at the moment are usually an hour long, so id be hoping we'd have a few new songs by next summer to lengthen the set ?

New album already in the bag. They finished it off during the summer when they took a couple of weeks off from gigging. Got my tickets too and can not wait because try as I might I just cannot secure Vicar Street tickets in Dec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭selassie

Is this sold out already?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

selassie wrote: »
    Is this sold out already?

Some still available, I just checked. Not many though, they announced 3 hours ago on IG that there are only a few left.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/fontaines-dc-dublin-04-07-2020/event/1800576DA36A2802

Bump.
    Got the email yesterday that it's postponed, as expected.
    No new date yet but I'd expect it to be put back a full year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

A great doc with them presented by John Kelly was shown over the last week and should be still up on the Rte Player.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,361 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Rescheduled to 3rd July 2021! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

I can't go the new date so if anyone wants 4 tickets let me know, otherwise will be going for a refund

As I expected

At least it's still outdoor, still summer and still a Saturday!

So long to wait.... :rolleyes:
    they might have another new album out by then !! :D :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Is this the same concert that's going on in July?

Yeah.

I gave up and got my tickets refunded 😕

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Anyone know if there's support tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭dasdog

Not Just Mustard unfortunately. Aoife Nessa Frances and Wunderhorse.

My forth gig of the week tonight ;) but really looking forward to this one. Haven't been to Iveagh Gardens since the Pixies but its a nice little setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Ah, should be a good one. They must be on a high after Glasto and the reception they got. Proper homecoming. Really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭briandebum

They were one of the highlights of primavera for me, current set is awesome & imagine it will be buzzing back in dublin.

There we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

Anyone selling a ticket??

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭quaidox

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭jimosterberg

Can't wait for this! Looks like the weather is clearing up too

I love the Iveagh Gardens. In, Kerala kitchen curry, pint, on the grass listening to Aoife Nessa in 5 minutes flat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Going tomorrow night. Any reports on tonight?

Advertisement