Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Plutocrats’ Gameplan

Options
  • 20-06-2022 7:20pm

Over the last few years it has become clear that across the US, the UK, and individuals and corporations of extreme international wealth there is a concerted attack on democratically organized society as we know it. 

The methods are very familiar and obvious at this stage: concerted mass media campaign through client newspapers, tv stations and journalists. Funded think tanks produce smoke screens. People mobilized around simple iconic issues to become divided and manipulated. Religion used where it will work. Brilliant innovative exploitation of social media to attack and shape agendas and direct elections. All this very privately funded. The GOP has now moved onto to trying to steal elections post facto and remove one person one vote in favour of electoral college style elections within states where their votes will count for more. (See Texas, previously Colorado) 

So we know it’s happening but why? At the back of this there is, I believe, a view that the earth is a planet with shrinking resources and these must be controlled for the benefit of the elite. There is a need for the masses in order to get the elite to power but once there, it must be secured because only the elite will rule afterwards. (Hence the “front men” Trump, Johnson). Plutocracy is the goal. To this end, rules based internationalism must be destroyed (part of the goal of Brexit) to be replaced by great powers controlled by elites who dominate their area. 

Extraordinarily this has all been in so much plain view that Hollywood did a very funny movie on aspects of it recently. 

How do you see this play out? EU Collapse? Texas secession? Chinese colonises Russia? Ireland forced to rejoin UK? Musk selects the fittest to flee to Mars? Ecological collapse? Nuclear mass extinction? It will fail because? Or are you cheering for the comet?

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,125 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

If we move to Mars will we have to learn Muskish?

Only the elite will travel. Selection. With all the echoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭freemickey

Mental illness and it's treatment was long abandoned by government's as a responsibility.

Mental illness has been incorporated into every day society as a normality. You see it everywhere, all driven via the Internet. I'm sure the likes of Jeffrey Dahmer could hold relatively normal conservations and laugh and think somewhat logically, but beneath the facade of normality there was something fundamentally wrong with them. Those same people are around today, and their ideas are as mental as ever. Don't be fooled by social masks.

It's fair to say there is a significant overlap between these sick people and internet technology companies. They provide the platform, and also populate the platform. What better customer than one who's entire existence relies upon your product? They are products of rationalisation for the insane.

Any person with an ounce of responsibility would never in a million years allow a child to be on the internet, it's the equivalent of dropping them off to a sadomasochistic dungeon in place of a creche. Take the phones off them. That's a start. You'd notice a near extinction of the likes of "trans children", for example.

Take the internet out of society and you extract the platform of the mentally ill. It's going to happen too, because it must happen.

In the meanwhile, the extreme rejections of mental illness will grow and all hyperbole aside, probably will result in the likes of the United States dividing in some fashion, leaving the mentally ill in their own spaces. We used to call them asylums.

I'm sure there are a lot of mentally ill reading this and nodding in agreement, thinking it's about their enemies, but the insane rarely recognise they are insane.

Mental illness has been incorporated into every day society as a normality. You see it everywhere, all driven via the Internet. 

Hardly. It was driven by the growth, and acceptance of Psychology in the US, and later, in other countries. It's not that long ago, that Psychology was treated with suspicion, and considered to be unreliable. Mental illness is managed, not cured. It's big money.. both for the Psych sessions, and the range of medication associated with such treatments. The way that Psychology has been accepted by governments and society over the last 40-50 years has ensured that mental illness becomes normalised.. and each year, the scope of what is considered a mental illness increases.. furthering the influence that Psychology has over society.

"An estimated 26% of Americans ages 18 and older -- about 1 in 4 adults -- suffers from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year. Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. "

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/mental-health-disorder-statistics#:~:text=An%20estimated%2026%25%20of%20Americans,substance%20abuse%20and%20anxiety%20disorders.

It's fair to say there is a significant overlap between these sick people and internet technology companies. They provide the platform, and also populate the platform. What better customer than one who's entire existence relies upon your product? They are products of rationalisation for the insane.

You've just described the population of the US, with their reliance of medicines (both over and under the counter) provided by Big Pharma.. and sold/provided by doctors/psychiatrists.

"In 2019, 19.2% of U.S. adults received any mental health treatment in the past 12 months, including 15.8% who had taken prescription medication for their mental health and 9.5% who had received counseling or therapy from a mental health professional"

During 2015–2018, 13.2% of Americans aged 18 and over reported taking antidepressant medication in the past 30 days. Antidepressant use was higher among women than men in every age group. Use increased with age, in both men and women."

Any person with an ounce of responsibility would never in a million years allow a child to be on the internet, it's the equivalent of dropping them off to a sadomasochistic dungeon in place of a creche. Take the phones off them. That's a start. You'd notice a near extinction of the likes of "trans children", for example.

I agree in part, except for the last part. The Trans ideology has established itself in our media, politics, and education, so children will continue to exposed to such ideas, by adults around them. But yes, the world would be a much better place if we could limit the exposure of everyone (adult or child) to the internet.

Take the internet out of society and you extract the platform of the mentally ill. It's going to happen too, because it must happen.

That makes no sense. Mental illness occurred before the internet, and will continue to exist. And it will continue to grow in scope, because we have multi-billion dollar industries dedicated to the identification and "treatment" of it.

If you want to see a drop in mental illness, then you should be seeking Psychology to be better regulated/controlled.. because their links to Big Pharma have guaranteed a bias in maintaining the existence of mental illness or personality disorders in society.

the insane rarely recognise they are insane.

Insanity is rather subjective and dependent on the circumstances involved... and who is deciding what is normal/sane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Why is it taking them so long? Been hearing about this for decades. Any time frame on it?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,228 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

im sure the words "great reset" will be mentioned here a few times.

you know, the big "conspiracy" to remove personal property that "they" are doing nothing to keep secret or actually enacting in any meaningful manner.

"ireland forces to rejoin UK" is the biggest laugh ive heard in ages.... hell will literally freezeover before that happens.

the OP is nothing but hypothetical musings of fantasy

Where have you been for the past decade? Certainly not keeping up with the GOP, Trump, Brexit, Johnson. You simply want to deny what is a widely acknowledged fact. You’re a poster on Boards so you’re no oligarch. So how are you invested in the project? How do you benefit?

Well I heard about this when Bush was in power, that was almost two decades ago. Any idea on time-frame, when it will all actually take place?

How are you preparing for it?

You simply want to deny what is a widely acknowledged fact

do you realise that "what is widely acknowledged as fact" is the actual literal opposite of a conspiracy theory?

your actually not saying anything at all beyond conspiracy theory bingo word salad.

if youre talking about "privately funded media", we've had privately funded media since the inception of printed newspapers all of 418 years ago!!

if youre talking about privately funded TV media, we've had privately funded news media since the 1940s, actually owned by large private industrial companies.

you refer to Trump, well he was the result of the failure of the political class to appreciate how a democracy works, and how the people actually have the power to reject the establishment. His being a world class scumbag didnt even deter him. but he isnt the first openly elected disaster, remember nixon? or hoovers role in the great depression? Poor politicians have bene elected for centuries.

you ask where have posters been for the last decade? ill ask where have you been for the last few centuraries... what youre referring to has bene happening for ages, yet there is no world elite government taking all personal property or ruling over your personal freedoms.

People are freer / healthier and more wealthy today than they have ever been at any time previous inhuman history.

• Advertisement

Perhaps you ought to realise the progress made. But the thing is you do. So the question is how are you benefitting?

Right but that doesn't answer the questions

When is this going to happen?

How are you preparing?

And to add..

When it does happen, how will things change here in Ireland?

River in Egypt.

Come back to us when you've something new and interesting to debate.

There’s no “us”. Just you in denial about a reality that is completely obvious to most thinking people in the western world. There is no “debate” about reality. The tired tactic is part of the worn out right wing spiel.

I've denied nothing you've said 🤣

I've actually said that is been going on for hundreds of years, completely out in the open, and yet there is no great world elite government.

You yourself admitted is a widely held fact... Some piss poor conspiracy so.

You’re talking to yourself. You have been for a very long time.

As I said, come back when you've something new and interesting to talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So when is all this stuff going to happen and what are you doing about it?

• Advertisement

Another what?

Is there a reason you're dodging the question?

Usually that's an indication that you can't answer it.

I think you can't provide a solid timeline because like all predictions on this forum you can only make vague insinuations and you aren't actually confident enough in your beliefs to say anything definitive.

I don't think you can explain what you are doing about because you aren't doing anything. If I believed what you claimed to believe, I'd be taking steps to resist it or at the very least prepare for it. I wouldn't just be posting vague predictions on a conspiracy forum and getting pissy at people who don't immediately believe me.

Both of these points indicate that you don't really believe that stuff, hence the dodging and pissiness.

I predict that you won't actually address these points and you will snap back with an attempt at snappy, smug wit.

This will prove my point.

And point proven. Though thought you'd try harder on the quip.

It's funny how we keep having people here telling us the end is near and that the SHADOWY THEY are just about to take over. But none of them seem worried enough about it to actually do anything aside from post here.

I think most understand that if they did actually do something to affect their lives in any substantive way because of conspiracy stuff they read on the internet that would be a very bad sign.

"QuEsTioN EveryThinG" (except the conspiracy)

Never changes

You aren't here to discus your own conspiracy, only to make quips at anyone who asks about it

• Advertisement

Because I don't immediately believe what I'm told?

Kinda looks like you're making vapid attempts to be smug and flippant in place of an actual point or original thought.

As syd points out this is a bit boring and unoriginal as it seems to be the default tactic of conspiracy theorists when they first come upon people who would challenge their beliefs.

I'm sure you're going to come back with an equally empty post.

Be honest, what do you think you're accomplishing?

Advertisement