Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Plutocrats’ Gameplan

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

This isn't an "Ask Me Anything" - it's a discussion forum, asking questions and discussing a topic are completely different things. Nobody wants to read your empty/uninteresting/mundane/repetitive question-filled posts.

And besides, you've already outed yourself as a troll on countless occasions - it's against the site rules to feed trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's a discussion forum, questions are a part of discussion. The poster hasn't answered any question on their theory, they are just soapboxing and paste-dumping.

Likewise you claimed a conspiracy was going on, refused to answer questions and labelled everyone a shill or a troll who challenged your views. You are doing it now.

I actually agree with some of the sub-text in the opening post, yes it's full of gross generalizations there, but there are some ounces of truth. I'm just not seeing a cohesive conspiracy though, and the poster is quite deliberately refusing to discuss it.

Folks, the answers are in plain view. Read this thread on Twitter. It essentially says that GOP are going for broke on a textualist reading of the Constitution and will apply the Constitution to election of President 2024 ie a clever version of Trump attempted coup of Jan 6, done through SCOTUS. It expects SCOTUS to permit it.

I have to take my hat off to those who have spent the megabucks to engineer this and have moved the pieces into place.

It was Sun Tzu who said battles are won before they are ever fought and you have the rare privilege of seeing it happen in real time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭vixdname

Cop out, because you cant give a credible answer back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭vixdname

No hes not, plenty of us reading his posts....and laughing at your

And the tweet about the plan for SCOTUS to endorse state legislatures replacing electoral college votes gets a serious endorsement. I wonder what will it take for Ireland’s digital equivalent of the Skibereen Eagle to realise we are dealing with a plan in plain sight that is not doubted by prominent US analysts professors and academics.

I said I’d add her too as she might know something about democracy

• Subscribers Posts: 41,077 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

@Diespies

You need to figure out how to embed a tweet. All your doing is posting images and asking us to read Twitter threads.

I’ll continue to add more evidence. It’s very easy to find as nobody is hiding this. Maybe add some well known book titles too. It would be daft to have to summarize all those for people who can find them themselves.

The key events to watch for in the US are gerrymandering and election laws. The primaries of the GOP are all over Twitter and make sobering viewing.

You are just paste-dumping social media links.

There are very serious US electoral issues, but you are using them to project that they are part of some giant global "plan".

Conspiracy theorists take ounces of truth, and spin them into distorted narratives. You know who else does that? Politicians.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

He’s like the opposite of QAnon, BlueAnon.

Advertisement