Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does RTE Player work in America?

• 17-06-2022 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

My parents going to America on holidays and the mother is a big Fair City fan!

She was wondering if ‘RTE Player’ can be accessed in the States?……

Thanks for any replies,

W.P.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭topnotch

Probably would need a VPN 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭ax530

I believe it does as big events like Toy show mention people watching all over world.

Some programs may not be available but sure they can play Fair City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,432 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I don't belive Fair City will work, there's a very limited selection of what will, generally only current affairs, news and chat shows due to rights issues.

Late Late Show, Tommy Tiernan, Prime Time and News will work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭AllForIt

It doesn't work in Ireland no mind America

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭NSAman

From my experience, even with VPN (NORD) it doesnt work as it says you are using a vpn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

It works in Australia but it doesnt show all programs eg comedys dramas, not made by rte , I use muchotv free TV 1 hour a day has all UK and Irish channels muchotv.com live TV only, there's some Irish channels shown on usa cable TV. Just make an account, email and password, eg Usernooo44. Use chrome or brave browser so I think player will work in the USA

Advertisement