Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love Island 2022

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Here we go. Hope it lives up to to its reputation!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Indiyah has a nose ring that really looks like a snot hanging out. Not attractive at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭tinpib

3 pretty girls so far. I'd be a big Indiyah fan. We won't fall out over her, Shamobuc.

The Deaf girl has had a serious amount of speech therapy, its very good in fairness, comes across well.

Gemma seems nice too - Michael Owen's daughter, just 19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭tinpib

The public choose!!! Holy sh!t what a twist! We truly are in a golden age of TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Interesting twist with the public doing the matching.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,062 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Terrible decision by the producers letting public decide on the initial couples. There is no fun, drama and shamed men in this first episode purely because of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

All the clothes are pre-owned this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Agree. The whole stepping forward thing was brilliant bit brutal! If it ain't broke like.. Even if they picked and then the public vote got the final say. That change was a mistake.

• Advertisement

Luca's tattoos are proper random- wasxtgat Einstein on his right arm- his partner was Not impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Michael Owens daughter got the best one and its interesting how the public matched them, two girls are visibly unhappy !

Yeah I had also thought that when I first heard it. It would have been a great twist, let them pick as normal, then at they very end fu#k them all up with the ‘well actually this year the public have decided and the real couples are ….’ and they all switch over where different. It would have been a great link too between the public thinking and the participants.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Ya. That might have actually spiced it up a bit. They missed a trick there.

Must ask the wife to do the broken eagle with me tonight.

Yes.... you keep horses outside the house....

Nose ring girl very unhappy with her fella as he not much of a looker and has pointy ti+s.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Gemma is itching to say who her dad is , that convo was brutal

Davide in to shake things up already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Do they really not know she's Michael Owen's daughter or is this all an act they we told to do. It's been in the news for over a week now. Are they supposed to be quarantined with no access to the news?

• Advertisement

Luca is a funny guy. Most of the women in there will be after him. Gemma Bish I think she will not take his name if they get married.

India is very sexy and pretty but I would have to ask her to lose the nose ring if she got lucky with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

yes the nose ring makes her look cheap

I don’t think Dami has much game. Luca, Davide and fella from Dubai the only ladies men here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

I couldn’t help laughing when Paige said she reads mafia books to the Italian lad. I reckon Davide chooses her or Tasha tomorrow.

Only the first episode but I think there’s going to be plenty of drama with some of these characters. The girls seem a lot more alpha than the men that’s for sure

Might be wrong but I think Davide might not have the personality to go with the face, seems a bit wooden.

I think I’m too old for another summer of this sh1t but will probably keep watching every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Seems like a gent and kinda funny to me, I think it's just coping tbh.

It's so funny seeing a legitimately good looking guy in the villa; makes the rest of them look like the average looksmaxed guys that they are. Inbetweeners who hit the gym and get a few tattoos.

I think the fish guy is better looking than the French guy. Girls here can ye back me up??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I actually like that the public paired them up for the start. It was interesting to see a few noses out of joint over it. I don't think they would stay as loyal to their initial couple as neither of them choose each other to begin with. Not sure what I make of Irish guy Dami - I actually find him difficult to understand. I think Gemma is bursting to tell them all that her Dad was a famous footballer and IMO she's in there not to find love but to make a name for herself. Italian guy is hot. I also like Luca but I gag walking past the fish counter in the supermarket that's a no from me.

Advertisement