Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi customer service takes another step in the wrong direction

Options
  • 02-06-2022 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭

Following on from the I4 thread and BMWs customer serivce, called Audi this morning to book in our Etron for its 2 year 'service'. They no longer offer loan cars during servicing no matter how far in advance you book, when i pointed out i spent several weeks of last summer in a loan car because the 80k+ car they sent me didnt work as it should they just shrug their shoulders.

Premium brands my backside!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bf

Is this the garage you bought it from, or have you tried other Audi garages? I know the one in North Dublin did lend cars last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

They've all gone like that now. They can afford to snub customers as the market is crazy & they're not worried about losing a customer. You still need your car serviced so if they don't get your business, another of their colleagues will fleece you anyway.

Cue the Teslarati saying they always get a free (upgraded) loaner & personal massage from Elon 😆.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its south dublin, going to north is a bit of a trek but thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

no cost as its covered under the service pack but its annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭jordan191

Na they'll just give you UBER credits now, unless you push them & they'll give you a loaner. Must push for my personal message from Elon !! i'd expected him to personally wash my car but hes also too bloody busy buying social media companies these days

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Tesla give Uber credits if the work is under a certain timeframe or if you want to book in earlier than when a loaner is available.

I had an M3P loaner last week as they were replacing my rear tail light and seat switch under warranty. I was offered an appointment 2 weeks earlier if I didn’t need a loaner or wait 2 weeks as a loaner was available then.

Either way I suppose the option is there.

We left the 530e to Duffys for a failed gearbox sensor and they took the keys and told us see ya later 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,840 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

I'm just glad my local garage is within walking distance 😂

My mum got a loaner from them when her ID.3 was in for an update to be fair.

Unfortunately it was a petrol Tiguan 😬

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I’d be grateful with a 97 punto to be honest.

It’s not the car, it’s the gesture that shows customer appreciation IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,775 ✭✭✭✭unkel

You keep saying that all over the forum, but it is incorrect. Tesla always give you a loaner car if you insist and if your car is under warranty. Believe me, I have been there a good few times 😂

I've been offered an uber voucher alright but I dismissed that as inadequate.

That is of course if you need to bring your car to Tesla for a fix / service. A lot of the time they come to you and fix you car at your home or your work. I don't think any other make of car dealer offers that sort of service?

Advertisement