Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

What if you are hit by a bus and they have to pump you full of all sorts of stuff..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

More than likely I'd either die or luckily have a few fractures, and bruise's. Maybe a few cuts from the collision.

They're hardly going to pump me with something that's going to help me rejuvenate via DNA restructuring....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But the vaccines aren't experimental and don't alter your DNA.

These are lies told to you by grifters.

These same grifters are the ones selling you and your friends brain force pills.

Alex Jones, your hero, sells them.

Do you not take it?

Also, a reminder that the only safety issue that any of you guys have suggested that you haven't immediately abandoned is the current idea that the vaccines only slightly increase your chances of catching a virus you say has a 99.97 survival rate.

Yeah but if you were hit hard and survived. You would start to receive a lot of different treatments. Would you allow the professionals do their job or would you stop them?

• Advertisement

More word salad and Alex Jones boloxilogy.

The vaccinated were spreading covid like wildfire. Nearly everyone I know who was vaccinated had covid. My aunt had it as well as an elderly neighbor. And they were throw down from it,so much for something that lessens the illness.

The elderly woman had the first wave and she had a sniffle, after the vaccine omnicron knocked the **** out of her

Go figure

Of course I'd allow them to do their job,are you conflating just because I'm not taking the experimental synthetic spike protein by the millions. It doesn't mean I wouldn't take a shot for maleria, had the hep jabs. I get a tetanus shot now and again.

I trust what's been tried and tested for years, not months.

You on the other hand would probably take anything that's pushed.

But you said earlier that you were a fan of Alex Jones.

You also just posted obvious lies of the kind he spreads so he can sell his brain pills.

Seriously man, you're not doing a very good job of trolling us into leaving.

If anything you're scaring away Hometruths who's the only one of you lot to actually put up a fight. You're making him look bad.

It's very hard to pretend that there's reasonable concerns about the vaccines when folks like yourself keep spamming the crap they find on twitter.

I was joking about Alex Jones you know that, I never mentioned his Brain pills. You actually advertised it a few post's up. For what I don't know, you have better access to his brain pills than I.

You're perception of who's who here is staggering, you're probably going through burnout right now. It happens.

Hometruths can speak for themselves, you need a gang behind answering your post's for you, that's if it's not you posting under a VPN.

You're quite the spanner in the works yourself.

We've come to a stalemate here. It's obvious you're twisting everything and it's rebounding back to the same shape it was when it started.

Maybe when you're out of your cocoon you'll turn into a beautiful butterfly and feed off organic flowers rather than the STALE lettuce... MATE

Lol. I'm advertising them by calling them a scam by a grifter?

What was that about twisting things?

Also, why were you joking about being a follower Alex Jones? Are you joking about the vaccines changing people's DNA?

It's so hard to tell what's a parody of a conspiracy theorist and what's genuine belief.

Lol. Stalemate. Sure man...

• Advertisement

Myself and 95% plus of all Irish adults have taken the Covid vaccine experimental gene therapy. So I guess we trust professionals with that in the same way we trust them with medical treatments normally (and you trust them)

The developers of these vaccines are people whose family, relatives, friends, colleagues will be taking them, likewise the vaccines have been around for hundreds of years and saved millions of lives. I don't see anything to be worried about. If some internet group of people are telling us the world is flat or lizard people exist or that vaccines are unsafe, okay, but it's what they always do.

Well so far the only issue that anyone's even bothering to push any more is the notion that the vaccines will make it slightly more likely for you to catch a virus that's harmless according to our local experts.

But not even sure they're sticking to that, as hometruths is realising that the pretending to be reasonable thing isn't going to work with people falling back to the gene therapy angle.

And bad2thebone clearly doesn't believe hometruth's claims either as he's more interested in clogging up discussion than finding out any more about it.

King mob is still here after months of.... and he's still trying to learn about conspiracy theories. But he still hasn't come to a conclusion, or else he has but he likes it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The conclusion is that there is no conspiracy. You conspiracy theorists just like to rant about nothing and everything without coming up with any sort of conspiracy angle at all.

The VPN isn't working properly, try another account.

Point me to some medical sources that indicate the astrazeneca vaccine is responsible for monkeypox. Any credible source even... None? Shocked. You're not a sheep though. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I said isn't it strange that monkey pox came out and astrazenica were using a monkey andiovirus in their vaccines. To be honest I don't really care what they do, sure you know yourself that their vaccines have nothing to do with monkey pox. You don't need me to bring you by the virtual hand down a ferret hole, ahem didn't someone say they tested the RNA vaccines on ferret's and they all died because their immune systems failed..... but that's just a conspiracy. Something I heard off the cuff. I don't know anything else.

I've no credible source of information I'm just a looney conspiracy theorist, don't mind anything I say it's not good for you if you're a provaxxer like Kingmob 😁

I'm not interested in reporting anyone, sure all we are is comments on board's. I'm not a tout, squeeler or do I have an opinion on people who have multiple accounts. If you had 6 accounts I wouldn't care. It's only a message board and we're oblivious to each other in the big scheme of things. I'm sure you don't give two fcks what I post, you're man enough to fob me off without any dramatics.

You were implying it was a cause of it... Which Alex Jones was too, you sure seem to share the views of conspiracy theorists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,045 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

FFS stop it already, chimpanzees aren't monkeys.

Yeah the threads gone a bit ape alright, it'll be like the Zoo of boards. People will drop in for a look at the specimen's....

The butterfly house isn't ready yet, as the caterpillars are finding it a bit cold and aren't ready for their cocoons, hopefully they'll grow a pair and fly off.

As for myself I'm locked in a padded room, because conspiracy theorists are wild and dangerous, especially when we cycle our grifters, chopping away at reality....

The aviary sounds good, plenty of tweets coming from the bird's...

Time to close shop I think....

Well, whatever about that strange rant. You reregister instead of standing by your previous posts even though you behave no differently. You might last till 500 posts then you'll disappear to start this cycle again and abuse the posters who you're incapable of debating...... It's pretty tragic.

Yea. I'm still trying to learn.

For exampleid love to know why you guys are still so desperate to be against the vaccine even after all of your claims have failed.

I would still love to know why you guys have had to be dishonest about your beliefs on every level and at every opportunity.

It's fascinating that you guys keep tying yourselves into knots to keep supporting your religious beliefs even when you have to know they're false.

Alas you and your fellows are incapable of having that conversation because of that previously mentioned dishonesty.

Also still not using multiple accounts. Though I like how you're trying to pretend that you've figured out my VPN or something.

To be a conspiracy theorist you'd probably have to have a bit of scepticism in you, don't always believe that what the government tells you is the right thing to do.

Be a bit rebellious, not be aligned with liberals or conservatives. Know that at the end of the day you're free to think whatever way you choose. There's a lot of agendas out there to serve others rather than yourself. You probably trust the system, but the system doesn't trust you.

Do you trust the system wholeheartedly ?

But then you immediately believe everything you are told by obvious liars and grifters.

The when it's shown to you that you claim is wrong, you should start lying and be evasive so you never have to face the fact that you are wrong.

What's open minded or rebellious about that?

Just seems like lazy thinking and egotism.

We all have egos Kingmob.

I find it hard to control mine sometimes,I can be arrogant, rude, impulsive and do and say things that I feel bad about afterwards. In general I am fallible.

I'll admit I'm not a good person sometimes. I'm not always right, I made a lot of mistakes in life. But I don't let those mistakes drag me down. I have my own demons to deal with, hardened heart.

Maybe I'm wrong with my assumptions about the vaccines, I am not always right. A good row is no harm.

Well given that none of you guys can actually point toward safety issues even after 200 odd pages. And that you guys have have to tell lie after lie. And that you guys keep going back to Twitter to find more lies. Don't you think this indicates to you that you are wrong?

• Advertisement

I don't do Twitter. I'm not great at social media.

But I just have a gut feeling that they were produced too quickly and they're probably good for stopping the virus from replicating quickly, but natural immunity could be better in the long run.

I've no problem whatsoever with people making a decision, but it just wasn't for me.

I could possibly be wrong, no point in denying it.

Advertisement