Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

It's also his Benedict Cumberbatch look.😂😂😂😺

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bernadette Cummerbitch is ainm dom

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^im lost

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement

I’m lost even More now 😂😂

I have to deal with the page constantly jumping up to the top

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I want the bed I crawled out of at 3pm on Sunday As in yesterday. Had a few pints this evening but not for me anymore. Far too heavy. and sleepy feelz. Probs more work focused these days. Some grub for the sake of it. Then bed and sleepy time. Getting soft!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside in the horizontal position, chilling to some tunes on my iPad before turning in for the night. 😎🎧💕👍

Those black kitties are just adorable! 🥰

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here with the mutt listening to the birds, I love mornings.

It's a great way to spend a morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I have a cat.

His name is Bob.

He is an entirely indoor-only cat.

I live in an apartment.

I have a very small balcony.

In the 4 years or so Bob and I have been living together he has caught two birds.

Is he totally white? Deaf?. Looking both regal and deadly there!

Finished a few days, woot!.

Enjoy Grem 🎉🎉🍻🍻

Alfie says Hi Mutt 🐕

Them ears are very focused on something

Reminds me of the song with these lines ..

Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box

Religion is the smile on a dog

300 seconds to work

Back in work dreaming of the weekend already. Please let the week go fast. 🙏

I have Friday off, so today is actually Wednesday for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

He is totally white but not deaf. He's a rescue cat, he's FIV positive, although the only health issue he has is as a result of an untreated eye infection (before I got him), he now has a thickened upper right eyelid which makes his eyes water more than usual, creating more 'eye boogers' and further increasing his chances of subsequent eye infections.

He's quite clingy and suffers badly from FOMO :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hi all, just a quick update to let ye all know that Grumpy is home from hospital. I had him discharged myself on Sat as the poor man had become completely delusional due to being put on a medication to treat agitation that actually makes Dad worse. They sorted out the issue that took him in there. He had an absolutely awful time in there and felt I had to bring him home for his own safety. Struggling here on my own, feeling a bit overwhelmed. Hoping he picks up over the next few days. Official complaint te his care is underway.

We really are fooked in terms of a health system and so much more. My mother is hobbling around after two ops on a back nerve and back on an ever increasing list after a pre op last December. It's shameful. Best wishes to you Sardi. You're a trooper and best wishes to Daddy Sardi.

The quality of healthcare in this country is an absolute disgrace.

The quality of lots of stuff in this country is a disgrace. Post Covid and it's got worse. All about the rich fookers at the top running down quality and increasing prices to keep the profits up. The ordinary person on the street is being shafted. The whole set up makes me want to puke. Apologies. I usually post positive stuff, but after hearing Sardi's story, it's downright hard to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

We had a formal work do this evening. Got my legs out for the first time this year 🥳

Feels good to be able to pull on a dress, summer is on the horizon 🙌

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sardi, thInking of you at this stressful and anxious time. Hoping your father is stable now.

The mess our healthcare system is mired in for a wealthy country is a complete disgrace.

Watching the film Knocked Up with my OH on the telly. Heading to bed when it’s over. Night all! 🌛😴

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sorry to hear about Grumpy, hope he pulls through rapidly.

coffee time with the mutt then work for a short day.

In work.

Absolutely zero interest this week. My motivation is in the minus.

• Advertisement

Went to gp for appointment, left without appointment, whatever issue they were having I just wish they'd told me

Advertisement