Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Phew that's a long bloody day alright. That room looks like it should be damp!!

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Aye! There were 3 men and me. One is my GBF here, one is married to a good friend of mine and is also a good friend and the 3rd is fair game but I am not interested.

Also I have a policy of not getting with anyone in our circle of mates coz they are such gossips. They don't know my sorta accidental boyfriend and I am keeping it that way!

Waiting at the bus stop to go to a pub for a free breakfast with mates. Won said breakfast from quiz winning. Then going to the reopening of a report hotel where there is free beer and around 4 my time (so 3 in Ireland) will go to my mates new bar to watch the Premier League finale. Am nervous, hungover and excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the leaba. Waiting for the smell of sausages and eggs to waft up the stairs. Long drive last night but glad I did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Cat being my best friend at the moment, 'cause he wants his lunch.

Speaking of which ...

would love some spaghetti bolognese now, and yes with peas, on the side.

• Advertisement

Sunday Funday!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

That beach looks wonderful.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More trundle, actually wouldn't mind that beach now and I'm not one for lying around.. Except in me bed before people point that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂 Happy Sunday all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Meet our two new cats. Nuala the mammy and Naoise her son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Aww i love them, i'll never figure out why people won't adopt black cats..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Black cats are so cool. Don't understand it either.

I hope they are settling in well 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A school night! So I gotta go quietly into the good night, but only after a few beers and a day off tomorrow. I have a nice beef and fried rice dish coming up. Looking forward to it while reflecting on do I really want or need these long days away from home on the road. Yes I do and only for the money. I guess that's life, I'm back in 2019! Tomorrow I'm deffo going for a few early pints before settling back into the work groove on Tuesday. Never ending but fully appreciated.

Sounds like a tasty dinner G, enjoy the few pints tomorrow!. Deskside here, water and tunes as i work..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Something similar to that, we're reflecting on the work/life balance also, we spent the past few weeks down in the cousins holiday home in Kerry, limited wi-fi but enough in the hub in local town so we could work from there

The beach was great and as it was the resorts opening day for the season there was free beer. 😁

My two favourite words, free beer 😁 hope you had one for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sleeping beauty 🥰🥰

And I’m off to the coalface 😂😂

• Advertisement

Gah lookit him all a little burrito

At home enjoying my recovery day. This is what Mondays should be for. They could have named it Cmonday in fairness, as in, c'mon do I really have to get back on the hamster wheel so quickly again?

Looking back fondly on the weekend passed. Friday night in Dublin felt like rolling back the years and I was back in my twenties again. Should make an effort to get away for more nights like that in the future.

This mornings reflective and philosophical musings were brought to you by Odlums flour where we're happy there's no p before the s in our brand name.

Podcast title suggestion inspired by above post - mo money, mo podlums

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Sitting on the couch in my boyfriends apartment reading while he works. Just enjoying being in his company :)

Gentle reminder.

Cats are great.

But can murder the local bird population.

So, let them out late if they are allowed to go out and give the birds a break.

Also, decent water pistol squirt if they've caught one and they'll drop it. Maybe the bird will live.

Also, bells and collars from when they are kittens.

Amazon do good one for cheap. Disclaimer, maybe quality on these have changed, but the ones we have, have great loud bells and release easily, good quality and reflective.

Bloody hell, tough day already and I'm not in work until eight. 😥

Sorry to hear it Grem. Sending you possibly COVID covered hugs.

Found out one of my mates tested positive today and I spent a lot of time in his, his gf and other friends company this weekend. Fingers crossed I am ok but am locking myself in my Ivory tower for a few days.

Woke up to this parked outside my gaff this morning. Was here until about an hour ago.

Cat's response to the 4 letter word "work".

Also, sporting magic purple bird protector.

• Advertisement

Flat ears and evil stare is super appropriate tbh.

Advertisement