Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still testing positive 7 days since my first positive. Can I go out now?

• 18-04-2022 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I tested positive last week, two antigen tests confirmed, very faint lines. No symptoms, felt a tiny bit achy in the night of the test but nothing since then, and tbh I could put those achy pains down to hypochondria after testing positive for the first time.

I tested again this morning and still positive ( very thick lines now), still no symptoms.

Am I right in saying, from my interpretation of the HSE guidelines, that even if I'm positive, after 7 days of the first positive I'm allowed go out? I'm assuming that I'm not contagious anymore, is that true?

I don't necessarily have anywhere to be, but would like to go back to the shops and gym. Have no real issue isolating a bit more if needed though.

Comments

Advertisement