Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GoMo Experience Great so far

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

To activate voicemail diverts press :

**61*08X5XXXXXXX#

**62*08X5XXXXXXX#

**67*08X5XXXXXXX#

The # is example put in if your number is 087 or 085 etc then after the 5 put the rest of your mobile number example 087 5 1234567

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

CVB wrote: »
    To activate voicemail diverts press :

**61*08X5XXXXXXX#

**62*08X5XXXXXXX#

**67*08X5XXXXXXX#

The # is example put in if your number is 087 or 085 etc then after the 5 put the rest of your mobile number example 087 5 1234567

Thanks, but what's with the 61, 62, 67 parts?

I always thought that putting the 5 before your number only allowed you to access your mailbox not activate the service?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I signed up to gomo on 29 april, they took 14.99 from my account. Then again today they took 14.99. is this normal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Yes, you are billed per calendar month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,315 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Late to the party myself I’m on the 12.99 deal, working perfectly, first bill was issued earlier this week and money was taken today, all very positive for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I've been with them since the beginning and still no issues, same as the service was with Eir. As long as your area has coverage it will be fine. I've honestly never had trouble with any network, Eir lost data connection one evening a few years ago for a while. Apart from that I can't remember any issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,315 ✭✭✭CoBo55

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I signed up to gomo on 29 april, they took 14.99 from my account. Then again today they took 14.99. is this normal?

Oh, you slipped up there, I signed up on the 1st of the month having read about people being caught like you, it's a bit of a sickener really.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 T4two

So I've just switched to GoMo from Vodafone. The only issue I have is that although I can send texts to everyone, I'm not receiving texts back from certain people, it seems maybe Vodafone customers. Anyone have this issue and how can I resolve?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Gorteen

I've also been with them since the beginning and have had no issues whatsoever. A great deal for €9.99 per month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,021 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

And same here, not a single problem and yet another FAO thread mentioning issues with 2fa, authentication texts where I believe are actually the senders are at fault or users are inadvertently blocking these texts in their device settings.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Never had any issues with gomo. Myself and missus both on the 9.99 for life. Never once been let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Myself and my wife are on GoMo too - have found it brilliant. No issues.

My daughter might be getting her first phone this summer and will add her to GoMo too....is there a "family" option that all bills from a single house are combined into a single bill? I thought I saw something like this offered as an option a couple of months back from GoMo themselves but dont see any reference to it now on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

We pay for 3 Sims under 1 account, not sure is that what you are asking.

Got 2 of them on original offer of €9.99 and third one at next price up €12.99, great value!

Use 1 of the Sims in an old phone for mobile hotspot and works quite well most of the time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Wonder how long our 9.99 rate will be safe with the way things are going everywhere else...

Advertisement