Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of going wireless on headphones, a few questions!

Options
  • 09-05-2022 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Friends,

Thinking of investing in wireless headphones. A few questions ,I don't keep up with this tech at all , don't laugh!

Will I be able to use my current non bluetooth MP3 player with its audio Jack and a set of wireless headphones ? I mean do these headphones come with some sort of connection that goes into the audio jack on a device that transmits signal to the headphones ? If not do these exist and can they be purchased?

My laptop "has bluetooth" as far as I can tell . I can add bluetooth devices somehow and it has that bluetooth icon the blue background with the white symbol on the task bar.

So would I be able to use the laptop with the wireless headphones? , and stupid question number 3 will I have to have Internet connection to do so or is this entirely independent of that?

your help much appreciated

Comments

Advertisement