Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Finance Jobs

Options
  • 24-04-2022 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hello,

I am currently a masters student about to graduate and looking for a career in Finance.

I've applied to a number of Analyst/consulting roles in various firms across areas such as Investment/Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Commodity firms etc. Right now I haven't had much look securing a job so far other than three interviews two of which I am still waiting for feedback.

I have applied for Jobs mostly in Dublin, London, Switzerland and Amsterdam. Just wondering if anyone knows of any current graduate programmes open to upcoming graduates in the next few months? I am sending my application to Goodbody tomorrow so lets see how that goes. I know that I should have began searching much earlier ideally last September however not much I can do about that now.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement