Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,330 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ronda and Bianca v Becky and Charlotte is set for ‘WrestleMania RAW’ tomorrow

Brock and Reigns also scheduled

Seth just needed to ask Vince for a WM match

Bobby returns, now a face?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Cotts72

The ricochet burial continues. Why bother putting the belt on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,084 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I will cheer if Becky snips that ponytail off this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭Ridley

Raw not being centred around Rollins was quite the sad trombone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Yeah might as well as Belair will be in tears eitherway

• Registered Users Posts: 28,726 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who was more buried, Viking Raiders or Ricochet?

Why have Ricochet lose a few days before he's defending in a triple threat. I know it happened during the tag match but they could've had Angel or Humberto interfere. And was there a reason Finn didn't have a match instead?

I don't see Bianca losing the ponytail at Mania, but maybe at a future hair vs hair match? Sure what would she do if she didn't get to constantly twirl it?

I'm enjoying Becks and Bianca BelHair's feud build for WM, it's far better than Ronnie and Flair

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TheLocalMan95

Why would Bianca be in tears? Because she's won the title? Because she's clearly beating Becky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I'd say it's not all that unlikely that she'll be "overcome with emotion" when she wins in fairness.

• Advertisement

Reckon Cody's first feud back will be against Damien Priest

• Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭hynesie08

But priest is a heel, smacking the piss outta Cody for killing his finisher would be a face move.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭ThePott

I think Balor would make a good first feud.

US champion, the long-time face of NXT the brand his father helped build, he's one of "Dusty's kids". Also could play up the fact that he did what Cody never could when he wont the Universal title.

Then again I think maybe giving Cody a break from all the U-S-A, U-S-A stuff that Finn having the title would no doubt bring up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'd like another addition or two to Edge's stable over the next few weeks. An NXT call up might be a good shout, would give someone like Ciampa some kind of starting point rather than coming in cold. I think he'd fit nicely with Priest and Edge.

What do we think might happen tonight folks? I'd love Cody to come out mid Roman promo and get a match for the WWE Title in the main event. Shenanigans afoot in the match then, and Cody gets the belt and the kudos of being the first guy to pin Roman since 2019. Roman goes back to Smackdown with the Universal Title and Cody stays on RAW. I'm only thinking Cody because they need to do SOMETHING to keep his momentum going off Mania.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I just assumed it would continue with Rollins unless him and the missus are taking a break.

Ciampa needs a decent single run. Build him up as a top face. If anything he could lead his own faction

Finn against Edge tonight or Finn/Styles against Edge/Priest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Ciampa would be a good fit with Edge and Priest I think, would put him in a good spot immediately as well.

Unless Ciampa becomes the member of the group that takes the pins.

Is Cody going to be a Raw talent or has it been confirmed yet?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nothing confirmed but I imagine we'll hear from him tonight. Raw should be decent for once, if they can't make a compelling show after Mania (especially that Mania) then I give up! I'm on night feeds so gonna stay up for it live I think.

• Advertisement

Veer finally arrives tonight, to Edge's brood perhaps?

Rhea has the brood look but she is face which attack Liv or Bianca easily changed

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

Have a feeling tonight's show will be epic. WWE are on a roll these days. The momentum and passion is back with them regardless to what the haters and smarks try to say.

Who will these bizarre fans boo that should be cheered?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Hope they do something original like have a champion lose a non title match.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Surley if Rock is gonna challenge Joe at all(even a year in advance), that night is Tonight

Happy Veer debut night! If after all the build Veer doesn't come out like a Funkosaurus gimmick, I'll be disappointed.

Would Elias be a good fit for Edge's new group.

Looking like Cody is keeping the fancy entrance

What's with the accent

Seth rematch first up for Cody then it looks like.

Brekker and ziggler tonight for the NXT title. Can't see ziggler going over a 3rd time

• Advertisement

Elias 🤣🤣

Advertisement