Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honeymoon in Tenerife in June

Options
  • 30-03-2022 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering what myself and fiance have to do for heading on our honeymoon in June.

we are both double jabbed but no booster.

Both got covid 3 weeks ago so now cant get the booster - we are due to fly out before we can get the booster.

Is it just a case we need to get a negative PCR prior to flight ?

I also have my stags at the end of April in Portugal is this the same as well

Appreciate the responses in advance - Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You should get a recovery cert after getting Covid then you've nothing to worry about for 6mts travel wise to Spain.

Not sure if you got a PCR when you had it but it might still show up if you get one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Rx713B

Thanks man I appreciate it a lot - I haven't got one but will book in for one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭Allinall

You'll also need to complete their equivalent of a "passenger locator form". As of now it's still required.

It can't be finalised until 48 hours before you're due to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭User1998

Theres nothing stopping you’s getting a booster if you’s want one.

Advertisement