Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How quick are certs being issued at the moment?

Options
  • 07-02-2022 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

My son is elegible for his Cert on 18th February, and we have an event on 25th that requires a Cert for all attendants.

What are the chances of getting the Cert in that short space of time? He’s getting both jabs at GP, if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Got my booster at 4pm yesterday at the GP, cert arrived in my inbox overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭3DataModem

The booster certs I heard are done immediately as there is no waiting period for immunity, but my son won't be eligible to get a cert till next Wednesday (5 days after 2nd shot).

Can anyone who got a 2nd shot cert recently share their cert waiting time (after the 5 days)?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Croohur1

My daughter got her second shot on a Sunday last month, and she had the cert the next day....

That's amazing. Thanks for sharing. Fingers crossed.

My son and I had a trip cancelled two years ago (literally event cancelled while we were in the flight boarding queue - lucky really) and this is the first time the event is happening live again since then... so really hoping we can go. The venue has a hyper-strict "YOU MUST HAVE EU CERT TO ENTER VENUE" with no derogations.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Croohur1

Well hopefully it works out for you, any parent I have talked to recently has gotten the email very soon after the 2nd shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Glaceon

Same as. Got the booster on Tuesday around lunchtime and got the cert at 11:35 that night.

Jab at 3pm Friday, cert at 5pm Saturday.

A lot of worrying over nothing! Thanks all.

Advertisement