Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How's everyone?.

Absolutely frozen

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's well chilly out agreed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Tired after another long day, but indoors and warm! 😁🔥🔥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fire blasting out of it here too , car covered down .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I fell asleep with the cat on my arm. She's not the lightest cat, so now I have a dead arm. I'm going to pay for the snooze tomorrow as I have to be up at 5am.

Few pints, great chill for me, couch, tea and netflix on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭thomil

Homeside here, still feeling completely drained. I've seen dinosaur fossils with more energy than I currently have...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

I was thinking more in line of something from a health shop 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭thomil

Well, I DO have a bottle of homemade gin flying around here somewhere. And I've got the tonic as well... But I also have to work tomorrow...😬

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

That's what I get for being a smart arse, in a bad way with pain this morning 😫

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally finished meetings today, didn’t realise how beautiful I am on zoom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its Myself and Alfie’s 1 year anniversary today 🐕❤️

I’ll take some later 👍

In town after meeting a friend for a bite to eat after work. Off to my evening art class now.

Chilly out!

Post evening art class, my completed still life in watercolour. 🌈

Goodnight all! 😴

Weird day, enjoyed the sunshine though..

• Advertisement

Tumbleweed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I restarted a personal project recently that I'd put off as far back as 2019. It has wings now and hopefully this time it comes to fruition. Lots of ongoing research involved that included site visits. All interwoven with the day/morning/night job when it's available.😁 However Mrs G has just taken a bottle of wine out of the fridge so time to end the ongoing slog and grab a beer!

Enjoy, hope there's dinner in there too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pork chop. mash, peas, onions/mushrooms and mushroom sauce on top!

Sad to see how this place has gone. I don't blame the changeover. Must be something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

in rotten form and close to tears.

Combination of RA pain, stupid fighting work colleagues, worried sick for my sister in laws family in the Ukraine… Normally I can keep things in check but it all got too much this evening. Maybe an early night will help.

Have a better night one and all. Sliding teas and coffees to all who need

Happy 1 year anniversary Alfie ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Happy Anniversary. That face though ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Aw cute Alfie photos 💖

Another busy week, now some couch time with the cat on my lap.

sleep well @Elyvande hope things seem brighter in the morning

@Elyvande hugs and chocolate to you.

• Advertisement

Euromillions won in Ireland..🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🍷🥂🍺🍹

Advertisement