Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside munching a quick sambo from the work canteen.

Super busy with classes and a deadline for a piece of research analysis this coming Wednesday. All systems go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

People wearing flipflops (outdoors obviously) in January. 2 separate people wearing them today.

Do people have their own microclimate ?

Oops wrong thread..... sitting down with a cuppa.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee house routine. ☕️☕️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tired routine, work time approaches

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The skin off for certain dishes, but only after being cooked in the skin to get that flavour and juice into the meat. If folks want to gasp at the skin being taken off, I'd be very surprised. The skin is needed for certain recipes but lots of people don't like it anyway.

In other news, finished work early, but back at it now due to eejits. The invoice has been updated.😁

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd say we are zoned in on roast chicken where crispy skin is the perfect crust as it were..

Deskside after lobbing a bunch of coffee into me..

Gawd doing three people's work here.. Sense about as common as kryptonite

Chooooos day and i'm feeling delirious

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

There's been a few mugs of industrial strength joe so far!

• Advertisement

Glad that's over, effing shirt filler made work a pure pain..

Helllooooo I'm looking for sleep! Where are you? All I see is tumbleweed..

Bedside at home, feeling aches and pains in my joints, slightly feverish, sore throat and a headache. 🤒🤕 Phoned in sick this morning and took a Covid antigen test which was, thankfully, negative.

On Lemsip and honey and getting plenty of rest and fluids. Oh how I wish I could make good homemade chicken soup for later - but hopefully I will feel better to go into work tomorrow as two of my lectures today will have to be rescheduled and my general workload is very busy this month with a lot of teaching hours.

@JupiterKid hugs, hope you sleep it off quickly.

Tired trundle to toil today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting torturing myself on tinder

Some absolutely fabulous girls on the site. .

@ Jupiter Kid , hope you feel better soon. I had a dose like that these last couple of weeks. Only I also had to dash to the loo on a couple of occasions. That's more for the etiquette thread 😠

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

You're too old for that! It's all games on those sites.

To thine own self be true

Trying to figure out how to turn an umbrella into a chin stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Playing musical hotels today as we need to restart our quarantine again, but this means that I’m heading home to the mutt for the next five days :):)

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Someone was at the groomers today 🥰🥰

• Advertisement

My ex was from Finland, he would be walking around Dublin in a t-shirt when everyone else was wearing woolly hat and scarves 😂

After watching 'The Alpinist ' again. Fascinated with climbing fims ever since seeing the fim about the 2008 K2 disaster. How these guys do it is unbelievable. Its not quite up there with 'Free Solo' imo for scariness but wow !

Did you also watch that one about the climber trapped by their own arm? I am unable to watch heights on shows, if the camera divebombs over the edge of a roof or whatever i nearly fall off the couch.

Happiness is……

Which one of ye is smiling more?? Did your wife recover ok??

Gotta be him, car drives all day, visit to starbucks and now time for beer, what more could a dog ask for 😂😂 (beer for me not him 😂)

Wife is fine, sore bones, cold and a headache, nothing more.

Got a smiley dog with us here tonight too. Exhausted but not working thank feck.

You must feel a bit drained with all the writing etc

Chilling in front of the telly. Made it into work today, but did a PCR test first thing this morning, as my doc advised me to do with my symptoms. Negative result texted to me a few hours ago. 👍👍😊

Still feeling a little flu-ey but a good bit better than yesterday. My tinnitus is really playing up which is very annoying.

Very busy workload between teaching, exam boards and research over the next six weeks. Aaargh!! 😬😭

• Advertisement

Watched The Luminaries on netflix and I'm fecked if I know exactly what went on but an utterly enthralling watch.

Advertisement