Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A full belter of Bat out of hell here tonight. Mrs G is a big fan. We saw him in Ardgillan Castle in 2005 along with Status Quo. A mad day out and I think the only gig ever held there. What a venue!

In other news, I'm watching the BBC drama, Threads, in prep for WW3. Full Nuclear outbreak. If I'm wrong you can slag me. If I'm right you won't have any internet to tell otherwise. Enjoy it lads. There's bigger news than the return to pre covid normality!😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Been watching the various deployments around the ukraine, it's unnerving to say the least!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,377 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I sat and watched 'come dine with me ' . Hadn't seen it in years. Some very bitchy people out there.

Sitting here with thunderous headache in the back of my head. 🤬

Trying to find where the Alpinist is on my sky planner. I'm fascinated with climbing films. From the 'The Summit ' , Free Solo and now this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

The Alpinist is great..I'm scared of heights and watched alot of it with my hands over my eyes, scary stuff...

Try and find a few pandadol for that damn headache !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah come dine, always watch a few episodes when i don't want my brain working, it can be the strangest show..

• Advertisement

Home and in the bed. Sleeplees time..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Argh awake at this hour?.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

My sister in law is Ukrainian. Her father, two brothers and nephew have been called up to the army reserve. Very worrying times ….

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Happy Saturday. Just arrived coffee house. They are rocking to the Meat Loaf tunes on the sound system. Dancing. Not crying. Our little send off. As he would like it.

• Advertisement

I'm not scared of heights, but some of the shots do make me dizzy. I'll not give the film away

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed with a huge dollop of the January blues... 😟😓

Things to be done - washing to be taken out of the machine and hung out, grocery shop badly needed, floors need mopping. But zero motivation today...

Consider it self care which is also something that needs to be done, not a day wasted..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I went to the O'Byrne cup final in Carlow today. It was feckin frezing on the terrace! Home now and looking forward to a steak dinner and beers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Spot on.

Reality is the list of chores will never stop until we make them stop. Take the breather and recharge the batteries. That’s the best thing to do. And January is almost behind us.

That sounds like my motivation for the last 4 months. I got a start today but trying to fit stuff from a 3 bed 2 storey into a 2 bed bungalow is going to take serious innovation. Or more likely several trips to the dump. Worse thing is there's stuff that I could donate but sure no-one will take it now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side with a pale ale, deep in thought about life.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I moved a few years ago into a bungalow too , 25years of life in boxes to sort out . Take your time and don't stress over it CJ . Charity Shops around here are still taking in donations from people , might be worth looking into where you are ?

• Advertisement

We haven't had onion rings here in a while.

bit of an MMA night. We have the whole UFC night on the big screen here! I made soooooo many dips :) But for most people here its the first night out on the piss in a long time. Death to Covid!

Remains to be seen how many of us stay awake long enough to watch our man fight for the title :)

But it's nice that me and the girls have gotten away from the kids for a night after such a wonderful couple of weeks making christmas magical for them :)

Anyway cheers from here! And bring on the fight(s)!

Post edited by Pawwed Rig on

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lordie , haven't had them in months Grem , as the last time I got them I was disappointed .

Will get us some soon !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,013 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Enjoy the night out @[Deleted User] Long overdue for most people.

To thine own self be true

Next week i will hug a barstool tenderly i hope..

Haha i'll be subtle about it but wow have i missed sitting at the bar.

I made dips!!!!!

Me and the girls are waiting for the main fight card.

We are all cheering for Francis. Not sure he is gonna win. But we want him to :)

Drinting tea deskside here, excitement 😅

cocktails here - fight card. On the big screen. The girls are fading :)

• Advertisement

Take it the fight is stateside with the time?.

Advertisement