Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Claire Byrne Live (RTE1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,671 ✭✭✭✭ BorneTobyWilde

She saw what she saw, who are we to tell her she didn't see what she saw. Yes she could be mistaken, but it's true to her.

Reminds me of the time when in a Gas station also, walking by a guys car who had a cup of tea in one hand, and a bread roll in his lap,I had to take two to realize it was a bread roll

So just a guy having a bite to eat, an irrational person might believe they saw something else

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭ bejeezus

The thing is I’ve heard it said that most women will not relate their sexual assault or experience of public indecency because they fear they won’t be believed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,930 ✭✭✭✭ HeidiHeidi

..... they know feminists are clitorally frustrated man haters; they know there's as much domestic violence against men as against women etc. etc. etc......

You were doing ok until that bit.

Hyperbole much?

You being equally ridiculously exaggerated on the other extreme doesn't help matters one bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,019 ✭✭✭✭ freshpopcorn

A furious Orla Hegarty will Skype from her living room wearing a mask sourded by hepa filters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,691 ✭✭✭✭ Dempo1

Great Article this morning , Claire should read. Amazes me this story has not got more traction. We've being listening to claptrap from suddenly concerned politicians, Zero Tolerence etc but of course there's this little nugget being brushed under the carpet.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ zv2

If you want zero tolerance you need to build more women's prisons as studies show women's violence against men is as common. And if you want to include women's violence in the workplace and women's violence against women you need even more prisons.

Personally, I'd like the lot of them to shut up 😏 Zero Tolerance my Arse , etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,767 ✭✭✭ elperello

What studies?

What makes you think that there is enough violence by women in the workplace to justify building more prisons?

If you are waiting for all women to shut up you'd best get comfortable because it'll be a long wait.

I didn't actually refer to all women shutting up, I meant Politicians, Odious celebs, commentators, Know all (Know feck all), Excitable and nauseating Journalists etc etc, so to speak .😏

Sorry I thought when you were replying to a post about women that you were referring to women.

I see now that you just want everyone you dislike or disagree with to shut up.

Probably an equally long wait 🙂

No, just the general Shyte talk, absurd commentary, hysterics etc, perhaps you agree with it 🤔, I don't, it's utter nonsense

You just need to apply a filter.

Sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ zv2

Trust me I've been there. Studies? Different studies give different results but it seems to even out across a sample: Male_Victims_of_domestic_violence (1).pdf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,283 ✭✭✭ Pussyhands

Rory's Stories 🙄

On about mental health I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭ dirkmeister

A Covid Time Capsule.

Top class current affairs!

Whoever this Crossy guy is, looks like he's on the way back from his debs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭ MrMusician18

A war about to break out in Europe and this is the shíte they have on it? Ffs

O my F*****G is that a covid capsule , seriously 😳

Ah Jaaaazus, Claire lost the plot all together.

Is she getting into by any chance 😁

He seems pretty happy in the fact he's an alcoholic

• Advertisement
Advertisement