Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Operation Transformation Late Late Show that was meant to be last weeks TLLS 21-01-22

Options
  • 20-01-2022 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,643 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Is this week's show

RTÉ has revealed the the guest line up for the Late Late Show. 

Ryan Tubridy will be joined on Friday, January 21 by Kenneth Branagh, Kathryn Thomas and the Operation Transformation leaders, as well as FIFA consultant Lisa Fallon. 

Award-nominated film 'Belfast' is due for release in Irish cinemas tomorrow, with its writer and director Kenneth Branagh checking in from London to talk about the new production and why it's the most personal film he's ever made. 

The leaders of Operation Transformation and presenter Kathryn Thomas will discuss taking a giant leap forward on refocusing health and wellness goals for 2022. 

Former Head Coach with Galway United Football Club and current High-Performance Consultant at FIFA, Lisa Fallon, will talk about her extraordinary career as a female in a male-dominated industry, as well as about how a serious assault as a young woman has shaped her world views. 

A very special musical performance can also be expected by musician Eleanor McEvoy - responsible for the best-selling Irish album in Irish history - singing her famous song 'Only a Woman's Heart'. 

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Looks like another 11pm finish up for beddy-byes for the hard wurking staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

As they say on Dragon's Den "I'm out!"

Not even worth watching for Eleanor McEvoy singing A Woman's Heart yet again! Why not let her do something from her new album?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,260 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Another 2 fingers from RTE to the TV licence sucker payer.......

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Won’t be watching that OT rubbish & god save us all from KT….no doubt plenty talk about the baby too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,968 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

What is the obsession with a woman's heart? It seems to be on the show or discussed constantly?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Another woman themed show. Seems Lisa Fallons assault has been shoehorned in on the back of last weeks events.

They're flogging a dead horse at this stage. Song is sang by a woman about women so of course it has to be repeated over and over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Lisa Fallon's achievement within men's football are genuinely incredible without trying to show horn anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tintin67

How is Only A Woman's Heart even legal nowadays? It's a load of sexist old cobblers and must surely breach some sort of equality legislation. Imagine if some lad had released it as Only A Man's Heart to draw attention to male suicide figures. Knickers would have been got in a twist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Often wondered how they get away with that itsforwomen insurance crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,968 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Anyone can get it (it's provided by AIG I think)...it's more of a marketing ploy like...Yorkie (it's not for girls)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Someone took a case against them over discrimination and won, so had to offer to men. I was with them then after as they were repeatedly cheaper than everyone else, presumably as most of their clientele were women and lower risk.

Equality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

I presume that song will be sung after a panel discussion on male toxicity

The late late and rte is in its last death knells and will do anything to push it's agenda and try and be the moral compass of Ireland again like it was in the 60s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

• Registered Users Posts: 15,806 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Ryan is going to have an erection tonight. A big gleeful head on him as HE announces we're all free. Every guest will be met with "let's start with todays announcement...it feels like a weight has been lifted off everyones shoulders, that we might finally have gotten through this thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,933 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

On a momentous day of positivity, Happiness , Joy , The thought of Katherine Thomas would put me back in a state of depression and despair, Christ she's insufferable 😳

Thanks, But No thanks, I'm out before it even starts 😁

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭sully123

KT - she did that travel show years ago. So young with so much promise. Where did it all go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,933 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,873 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Evening all! 😊

What was with that intro? 😐️

Quit rambling man, entertain me!!

Fr Tubridy with another sermon 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 4,637 ✭✭✭archfi

Tubridy's soliloquoy to his own frontline efforts begins.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

God hes boring me already

😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

He said he'd be 30 seconds... 30 SECONDS!!

Oh god he's some dose tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

And they want a licence fee increase

Advertisement