Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Brilliant so not a severe cases thankfully

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sofaside, horizontal, chilling to the wonderful songs of Stevie Wonder from his 1970s golden era of output. 😎🎧🎼🎹

Very busy with work - hectic in fact - the last few days so looking forward to tomorrow with no classes to give and a more sedate pace of work.

January - my least favourite month - is going pretty fast compared to last year, and I’m very happy with that! 😁👍👍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching 'Paint your wagon ' . Loved it when I was young. I was born under a wandering star. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I remember as kids we'd always try singing that , but could never get down to the very low tone in it 😂

The Man From Atlantis was on an obscure channel here earlier, definitely a day for memories CJ ☺

• Advertisement

Patrick Duffy and his amazing swimming skills.!

Those were the days ☺ that and The Incredible Hulk , which I always found upsetting as I felt sad for him 🙈

My younger brother was terrified by the incredible hulk. I used to piss myself laughing when it came on and he'd run out of room 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Im supposed to be living in a warm country. Work day with beautiful blue skies

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sad day today, Rip Meatloaf 🦇🦇🦇

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What a legend, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,981 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

At the hairdresser

My regular woman left so I was apprehensive about coming in

The new woman is making me a coffee, return to normal 🤗

To thine own self be true

@@Purple Mountain , enjoy that lovely feeling of hair pampering ☺

Friday evening, catching up on a few bits here , a takeaway BLT and salad my treat , enjoy the evening folks ☺

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle, feel atrocious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Beached on the couch after a massive takeaway, feels a bit weird hearing all the restrictions have been lifted, just like that after so long. Welcome news but think it take a while to get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,981 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I am actually silently praying that this isn't a red herring and that in 2 months, the Taoiseach won't be put on the plinth announcing another lockdown 😏

I can't wait for the day when masks will be gone too.

Full normality 🙏

To thine own self be true

It's weird because while our esteemed leader has scrapped a lot of covid restrictions as of 06:00 tomorrow a lot of bigger companies have poster campaigns about safety in the fourth wave..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A full belter of Bat out of hell here tonight. Mrs G is a big fan. We saw him in Ardgillan Castle in 2005 along with Status Quo. A mad day out and I think the only gig ever held there. What a venue!

In other news, I'm watching the BBC drama, Threads, in prep for WW3. Full Nuclear outbreak. If I'm wrong you can slag me. If I'm right you won't have any internet to tell otherwise. Enjoy it lads. There's bigger news than the return to pre covid normality!😁

• Advertisement

Been watching the various deployments around the ukraine, it's unnerving to say the least!

I sat and watched 'come dine with me ' . Hadn't seen it in years. Some very bitchy people out there.

Sitting here with thunderous headache in the back of my head. 🤬

Trying to find where the Alpinist is on my sky planner. I'm fascinated with climbing films. From the 'The Summit ' , Free Solo and now this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭4Ad

The Alpinist is great..I'm scared of heights and watched alot of it with my hands over my eyes, scary stuff...

Try and find a few pandadol for that damn headache !!

Ah come dine, always watch a few episodes when i don't want my brain working, it can be the strangest show..

Home and in the bed. Sleeplees time..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Argh awake at this hour?.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

My sister in law is Ukrainian. Her father, two brothers and nephew have been called up to the army reserve. Very worrying times ….

I'm not scared of heights, but some of the shots do make me dizzy. I'll not give the film away

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed with a huge dollop of the January blues... 😟😓

Things to be done - washing to be taken out of the machine and hung out, grocery shop badly needed, floors need mopping. But zero motivation today...

Advertisement