Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

How many points y'all on?

Im 139,000 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭recyclops

thats some good going, i tend to get near the 30,000- 40,000 then a game will come out thats included in the 6,000 points deal and the cycle continues . Next game will be elden ring so once thats on the buy for 6,000 il pick it up using whatever vouchers I have.

I have to admit its a brilliant little system MS have with this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,502 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Just passed 54,000 last night! Which is great as I cleared it out back in May for one of those new wireless headsets 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

90K and similar to above, not bad considering I emptied out in May when buying my SX

So are we maxing about 7k per month in Ireland between the jigs and reels?

• Advertisement

I am a mishmash of Ireland and uk, work servers and work account beinkg uk based and linked to xbox account really helps as I get more from the rewards dashboard on the pc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I'm only at about 7k. I got mad into halo masterchief collection and am working through the games there, which means I forgot about rewards for a bit. Will come back to this again though...

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,392 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm on 26,000 or so, only started doing it properly in the summer. I would be closer to 40k but I cashed in some for a gift card to buy the halo battle pass.

Yeah, looks like just 7k per month, when the UK looks like 12k or more.

Ah, I'll get over it 😁

• Advertisement

Weekly treasure is up.

No quests yet

Just tried the Xbox app on my laptop and was able to log into my Xbox remotely at home and use rewards app and turn in daily achievements .

I posted in the general forum but they might not be the clicky adducts that we are here. Anyhow...

New season of Xbox ambassadors begins with loads of missions and points to be had, a bit of work but it's all in good fun.

Join program.

3 months of clicking on missions.

Get free month of GPU at the end.

Up now is lfgs, send GGs , get friends, gain followers, go to r/xboxambassadors to add your name tag and people will add you and send ggs etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Weekly Treasure is there today 🥳

Aye, new monthly quests and all that.

Rewards Hunter has walkthroughs for all of em.

Descenders was a pain to get the 10000 rep, just focus on getting the track mission and take it handy till finish line, that way your tour will continue and rep goes up. Took me about 40 minutes. But split it over different days.

Must be my real life cycling skills but I got the Descenders one first go :D

Microsoft top 10 is up again.

Here's the walkthrough with easy achievement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Can someone explain to me what this is? I often see someone post this but don't know what it is :)

Once a week there's 100pts in the console rewards app. No quest needed , just click on it and it's yours. It only comes up for one day then it's gone.

Weekly Treasure is there today 🥳

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭a2deden

Anyone else having issues being told it's not available in my region the same as cloud gaming. Started today bizarrely

What's not available? The rewards app on the console?

Weekly treasure is up today btw.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,392 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Any handy achievements in the top ten? I played a good bit of sable so already got all the easy ones there.

the alien fireteam one on the video above is very straight forward doable on cloud less than 5 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

this, skip the cut scene and it takes no time. Cloud gaming is a real gift for these, I did that spider one this morning when waiting for kettle to boil.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭a2deden

The rewards app, gamepass quests, cloud gaming. The issue was with vodafone broadband. When i hotspotted it worked. I could still game with it, just not do anything that needed location i guess

Finished Townscaper for easy daily achievements.

On Unpacking now, even easier. Can be downloaded to crappy laptop also as it's less than 1GB

Nice Treppen!

I just started playing Lake yesterday for the easy ones!

• Advertisement

Weekly Treasure is there today 💰🙂

Advertisement