Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Good shout. Pay day is next Thursday so that'll be when I'll grab it.

Did you email them? It seems a bit sh1tty to not have a downgrade option.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,981 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Covid could **** up yet another season ticket

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I did indeed.

How it's possible to change to a club + but not to a standard....

It is not possible to change a Club+ Season Ticket to a standard Season Ticket for the 2022 season.

It most certainly will. But I think it will be a case, certainly for Dublin and Mayo anyway that we may be the only ones allowed into games given capacity restrictions.

• Advertisement

That's absolute bull. Have they given you a reason why? Such nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

A lot of people got caught out a few years ago renewing. The club + was default on the tab

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I'm really annoyed about it tbh. It's such an fu attitude again and no interest in helping. And ticketmaster now in on the act I wonder if that's why the price has gone up.

That's how I got nailed Mick.

500 euro bang on Christmas with no guarantee of games is a hard pill to swallow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭HBC08

I'm telling ye lads,the powers that be only want the money from season and club plus tickets,the don't want any of the admin or responsibility that entails.

They have achieved that this year.Again I can only speak from the perspective of my own county. In Mayo they will sell out as they do every year,yet the price has gone up and there are less benefits.

The club plus is the biggest p1ss take of the lot.Ive posted this over before so don't want keep banging on about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I'd usually spend more than €100 on club games ran by our county board when I add it up but its easier to take the small hit that another chunk onto the ST.

I didn't renew yet but might take out a new one for myself and change a DOB to get an u16 for one of the kids.

Although I do wonder with Tony in charge will there be any point if they keep the attendance capped at 5000 for the early months of next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Does season ticket get you into Minor and u20 games?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭toffeeshel

For anyone leaving it to the last minute to renew.....

I logged in to renew my own tickets this eve. It states there that the deadling for renewals is Monday 3rd, NOT Wednesday 5th as stated in the email!

Just to confirm as Mick said above this is the case.I renewed myself there and got the same message,let your fellow seasons ticket holders know.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

This is the message I get when I log into my account.

Closing date Wednesday 5th January.

Have had it confirmed by friends,screenshot on here and my own experience that although it says jan 5th in the email when you actually go in to it it's Jan 3rd.

Note,these were all examples of Mayo season tickets that are sold out for years with a long waiting list.I don't know if that point is relevant or not but I imagine you can buy a season ticket in almost any county at anytime of the year and won't be affected by Jan 3rd or 5th

Just about to renew mine now, so I'll check. glad I didn't wait anyway after seeing that!

It will essentially only affect Dublin and Mayo ST holders.

So they need to be wary.

Eesh!

Thought it worthwhile sticking these in here as there's always some sort of issue:

T's and C's for 2022:

GAA Season Ticket 2022

Terms & Conditions

Purchase, Payment & Cancellation

1. The GAA Season Ticket is county specific and valid for matches involving one code only (i.e. for hurling or football, not both).
    2. Tickets may be purchased online through GAA.ie or am.ticketmaster.com/gaaseasontickets only. A Credit Card or Debit Card shall be required for purchase.
    3. The standard GAA Season Ticket (adult version) base price €150, Adult *Club+ price €250(can vary at discretion of a County Board), entitling the holder access to:
      1. All of your counties Allianz GAA National League 2022 matches in your designated code
      2. FOOTBALL: Opening match of GAA Senior Provincial Championship for the selected county
      3. HURLING: Opening Two matches of GAA Senior Provincial Championship for the selected county
      4. GAA All-Ireland Senior Club Finals in Croke Park
    4. The Juvenile GAA Season* Ticket base price is €30 entitling the holder access when accompanied by an adult to:
      1. All of your counties Allianz GAA National League 2022 matches in your designated code
    5. A Juvenile user must be Under 16 for the 2022 GAA Season. Juveniles must be accompanied by an adult at all GAA fixtures.
      1. Opening match of GAA Senior Provincial Championship for the selected county
      2. GAA All-Ireland Senior Club Finals in Croke Park

*Please refer to point 33 regarding usage.

• Club+ Season Tickets include the above fixtures plus the Club fixtures within the County as outlined in the County’s Terms & Conditions.

Championship Matches

Season Ticket holders will have the option to purchase GAA Senior Championship 2022 match tickets, for their selected county, using their online Season Ticket accounts.

• Juvenile Season Ticket holders must pay the relevant stadium area price for juveniles for the fixture in question.
    • Season Ticket holders must use their online Season Ticket account to purchase Championship match tickets, in order to qualify to purchase All Ireland Final Tickets
    • Any purchaser with an outstanding amount due from any previous season will not be permitted to purchase a Season Ticket for 2022.

Opt Outs

1. Each Season Ticket holder is entitled to an “Opt Out” from one of his or her county’s Championship matches. The Season Ticket holder can choose not to purchase Match Tickets for one of their County’s championship fixtures. If a Season Ticket holder chooses not to purchase match tickets for more than one Championship fixture then the Season Ticket holder will not qualify for an All Ireland Ticket.
    2. Opt Outs are managed by the Season Ticket holder and not by the GAA Ticket office. The number of Opt Outs used by a Season Ticket holder will not be displayed on their Season Ticket account.
    3. Any Season Ticket holder who uses more than one opt out will not be eligible to purchase an All Ireland final ticket.
    4. To avail of the Opt Out the Season Ticket holder does not purchase match ticket(s) for a selected Championship Match.
    5. If the Season Ticket holder uses a second Opt Out, the online Season Ticket account will be made inactive before the All Ireland Final if the Season Ticket holders county has qualified.
    6. The Opt Out cannot be used for the free championship match(s) included in the Season Ticket package.
    7. The Opt Out is Season Ticket specific and relates to the specific Season Ticket selected during the Opt Out process and no other Season Ticket regardless of any relationship between the Season Tickets (juvenile, gift or otherwise).
    8. The base price of €150 is non-refundable. The Ticket can be cancelled by either party at any time with no additional charge.
    9. In order to cancel the Season Ticket, the GAA Season Ticket holder must notify the GAA via email (seasonticket@gaa.ie) of the cancellation of the GAA Season Ticket account citing the account number and full details.
    10. Once cancellation is confirmed the GAA Season Ticket holder will no longer be eligible for any All-Ireland tickets and will not be entitled to access to any further fixtures using the Season Ticket.
    11. If the Opening Championship fixture is drawn the relevant stadium area charge will be applicable for adult and juvenile Season Tickets.
    12. In the event that a match is postponed or abandoned and re-fixed there will be no additional charge to the purchaser for entry to the re-fixture. There are no refunds for such an occurrence.
    13. In the event that a match is cancelled and not re-fixed the purchaser’s Credit Card or Debit Card will be refunded the amount paid for that fixture.

Personal Details

• The purchaser shall be required to select a county and a code. The purchaser will also be required to provide the following information:
      1. Full name
      2. Date of birth
      3. Address
      4. Mobile phone number
      5. Active email address
      6. GAA club within the County selected
    • The purchaser may alter the address, mobile phone number, email address and payment card details on-line at any stage after purchase.
    • The GAA will advise the relevant County & Club secretary of the Season Ticket holder’s name, address and contact details.

Operation

• The purchaser consents to the use of email and/or SMS as the means of communication for all information regarding the Ticket.
    • The purchaser will create a GAA Season Ticket account. This account shall display: the name of the ticket holders in the account, the Season Ticket account number, the county selected and the relevant code (hurling or football).
    • The GAA Season Ticket holder will login to the GAA Season Ticket account using their selected email and chosen password.
    • The GAA Season Ticket holder shall be required to download/purchase their ticket from this account to gain entry to each match.
    • Juveniles must be accompanied by an adult at all GAA fixtures.
    • There are no concession refunds or rebates (e.g. student, senior citizen) of any kind for the Season Ticket.
    • The section or area of the venue that will be generally accessible to the GAA Season Ticket holder for matches involving the relevant county is determined by the venue and by the number of season ticket holders involved in the fixture
    • Full details for each relevant fixture will be available on GAA.ie.
    • Juvenile Season Tickets or any ticket provided to a Juvenile Season Ticket holder can only be used by a juvenile. Any abuse of a Juvenile Season Ticket by an adult will lead to the automatic cancellation of all Season Tickets on that account.
    • The GAA Ticket Office reserves the right to cancel a GAA Season Ticket and/or a GAA Season Ticket account for behaviour that is deemed to be offensive or abusive.

Match Day

• Sections or areas that do not have reserved seating at any time are first come, first served for all fixtures.
    • For all matches that the GAA Season Ticket Holder has access to the GAA Season Ticket Holder will be requested to download/print a ticket. Arriving to the stiles with no e-ticket or print at home ticket will result in no entry.
    • For reserved fixtures the Season Ticket holders seat details can be found on their online Season Ticket account and on their downloaded/printed tickets.
    • Season Ticket holders with their e-ticket/print at home ticket can enter through any appropriate stile. There are no designated Season Ticket stiles.
    • In the event that the number of Season Ticket holders exceeds stadium capacity or venue restrictions the GAA offers no guarantee of the availability of seats or entry to that fixture.
    • In the event that a stadiums stand capacity is limited the GAA offers no guarantee of the availability of seats. Season Ticket holders may be allocated tickets in a different area in this event.
    • In the event of safety or capacity concerns the GAA reserves the right to re-locate GAA Season Ticket holders on or before match day without any prior notice to the GAA Season Ticket holder.

All-Ireland Final Tickets

• In order to qualify for All-Ireland Final tickets the Ticket holder’s selected county must be playing in the Senior Final.
    • The Season Ticket holder can use only one Opt Out in the 2022 GAA Championship Season. The GAA Season Ticket holder must purchase individual match tickets for all remaining Championship matches involving their selected county, in order to qualify for All Ireland Ticket(s).  
    • Cancellation of a Season Ticket at any stage will render the Season Ticket holder ineligible for an All-Ireland ticket under this scheme.
    • Any outstanding payment due for any fixture will render the Season Ticket holder ineligible for an All-Ireland ticket under this scheme.
    • Only those eligible for All-Ireland tickets will have the option to purchase All-Ireland tickets.
    • Due to the significantly increased demand for the All Ireland Finals, the seats allocated to qualifying Season Ticket holders for the finals will not be located in the same section as seats allocated for prior championship games at Croke Park. Tickets are not guaranteed for any particular section but the ticket office will endeavour to allocate the best seats available, where possible.

Ticket Rules

1. The GAA Season Ticket can be purchased online via the official GAA website or am.ticketmaster/GAA/SeasonTicket.
    2. The GAA Season Ticket cannot be re-sold at any stage.
    3. GAA reserves the right to request identification to confirm the identity of the Season Ticket Holder.
    4. It is prohibited for any other party to sell, advertise or offer to sell his or her GAA Season Ticket to any person.
    5. It is prohibited for any other party to sell, advertise or offer to sell tickets received on foot of the GAA Season Ticket to any person.
    6. This GAA Season Ticket or any tickets received on foot of the GAA Season Ticket shall not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the GAA Ticket Office.
    7. It is the duty of the recorded GAA Season Ticket Holder (i.e. the person named on the GAA Season Ticket) to ensure that no improper use is made of the GAA Season Ticket or any tickets received on foot of the GAA Season Ticket.
    8. Purchase of the GAA Season Ticket shall constitute acceptance and agreement to adhere to the GAA Venue Regulations (see GAA.ie).
    9. Each Ticket will only allow entry for one person for each fixture.
    10. GAA may forthwith cancel and/or confiscate any Ticket if there has been any breach of these terms and conditions or misuse of the Ticket.

Club+ Terms & Conditions

1. Each County determines the terms and conditions that apply for Club fixtures within the County. Please refer to the relevant County website for details.

General

1. While GAA will use its best endeavours to procure that the information it provides to Ticket Holders is correct, GAA gives no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of any information in respect of any fixtures or venues. Nor is any guarantee or warranty given by GAA in relation to the participation of any particular county in either the Allianz National League or the Championship.
    2. All Government and GAA Covid 19 venue regulations must be adhered to. Regulations may be different in different venues. It is the obligation of the Season Ticket holder to be aware of these regulations prior to arriving at a venue. Entry to a venue may be refused if a Season Ticket holder does not follow all regulations. The GAA Ticket office bears no responsibility if a Season Ticket holder is refused entry to any venue.
    3. In the event of the GAA Season, Allianz National League or Championship being cancelled, due to circumstances outside of the control of the GAA (Natural Disaster, Pandemic, etc.) a pro rata refund will be issued for GAA Season Tickets.  
    4. In the event of the GAA Season Ticket being cancelled or the GAA Season Ticket not being in operation, GAA Season Ticket holders from the current or previous seasons are not entitled to or eligible for All Ireland Tickets.
    5. The GAA Season Ticket does not include Connacht senior football championship matches played in New York or London.
    6. In no event shall GAA be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental special or punitive damages or losses.
    7. Any dispute arising in connection with the Season Ticket shall be determined in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine such dispute.
    8. You agree to indemnify GAA and hold GAA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees harmless for any loss, liability, claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of the Season Ticket.
    9. GAA may make changes and update these terms and conditions at any time without further notice to you. It is your sole responsibility to check the terms and conditions periodically, because your continued use of the Season Ticket will mean you accept those changes and updates.
    10. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information for internal purposes.

I thought this term was rather interesting:

• 2. Opt Outs are managed by the Season Ticket holder and not by the GAA Ticket office. The number of Opt Outs used by a Season Ticket holder will not be displayed on their Season Ticket account.

I can see this causing absolute chaos later on. The GAA ST office is certainly pulling back on managing this now.

They have essentially washed their hands of administering the season ticket both Croke Park and Club+.They have completely abdicated responsibility. As I've mentioned numerous times on this thread the season ticket got too big and caused too many issues,they don't want anything to do with it and this year we see the proof of that.

• Advertisement

Damn legacy fans wanting access to the games they love.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭IanVW

Anyone having difficulty purchasing a season ticket at the moment? Trying to renew my Waterford ticket but keep getting a no event when I click buy tickets? 😢

I did but doesn't seem to be anything there even though when I login it says my ticket is open for renewal

Yeah just says no invoices

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Cant complete either.get as far as bank payment authorisation required,but nothing in banking app when go to authorise. Pain in the h0le

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

In all fairness, you’re allowed one opt-out to be eligible for an AI ticket. If you lose count after one, things must be very bad.

• Advertisement

Think someone said earlier in the thread, try using the incognito tab in your web browser.

Advertisement