Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions cup 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Great atmosphere in Cardiff

• Registered Users Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

And something to cheer about now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭UAEguy2020

Oh **** off with “I can’t see it”, you have a TMO!

Probably karma that the kick was missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Cardiff Vs Toulouse is a glorious shitshow of a match.

• Advertisement

Antoine Dupont will be recognised as the greatest of all time when he retires.

Ridiculous talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,824 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Tough on the kid getting the red, there really was no malice in it, but the technique was dangerous, so no question about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Leinster v Bath is on BT Sports 3, which isn't included in the Sky Sports package. Trying to contact Sky via phone or through their website but just being sent around in circles.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,824 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Thank you very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The Welsh really are a funny bunch.

always shouting for bigger and better things in this Anglo league only they want. First home European game off the season, first with the crowd, last years champions, big European name, world player of the year come to town and they can’t get near a sell out.

bur we’re all to believe if it were sale they’d be standing on walls to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Enjoyed that Cardiff game. Is that it for the free games this weekend?

It’s an easy excuse to make because they know deep down this Angelo Welsh thing is may belief so it will never be put to the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Hume very good so far

• Registered Users Posts: 13,307 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Well deserved try for Ulster

Not sure that's grounded.

If it is then it's a world class finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Don’t think there was downward pressure on the grounding there, no try for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Very surprised the French TV director showed a replay of that tackle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Surely that was a red I have no volume as I'm in a pub but he's lifted balacoune above the horizontal and dumped him on his face! What was the mitigation to yellow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

As long as Balacoune is good for the 6N it wouldnt be the end of the world. Looking at that though it would be touch and go.

That was a stupid mistake from Burns and Lowry to give away the penalty and three points

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭iwasliedto

Lowry always can be relied on to make the wrong decision. He didn't let a ball go over the line and conceded a lineout. He kicked poorly and didn't kick when he needed to. And then gave away that final penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I'm surprised they dismissed the red so quickly. So you can lawn dart a player, breaking his shoulder, as long as you tip him and someone else minces him into the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Has a TMO ever been used to determine the proximity of a referee’s whistle to his mouth?

But also if you try to determine “would a try have been scored” you’d have to say yes because the ball was grounded!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭hold my beer

Fair play to Ulster. Lowry is a serious threat in attack

• Registered Users Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Think the Mike Ross/Tom Court game at Twickenham in 2008 had a similar incident

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I think that was a dodgy call to give Timoney the try but IMO a penalty try would not have been unreasonable so meh.

Advertisement